The truth of why

Chapter 5

Josh

Why didn't my parents tell me earlier and why didn't they tell Angela either well her parents told her about the lung cancer and a day before I found out she found out about her memory lost but why didn't my parents tell me, I'm so confused! I have to sort all this out because them out of everyone in my family should know since I don't have any older or younger sister(s) or brother(s). Great my parents are

home-I was home watching T.V., I got out of the doctors the next two days and so did Angela-I have not seen anyone outside of the house. "Mom, Dad can we talk? Its about my past." I say as if it wasn't a question. And my mother sighs and come sits by me, my father follows. "Yes, son what do you want to know about your past and we promise that we will give you all the information you want and what we know." my dad sounds nervous. "Ok, umm.... why didn't you tell me I had lung cancer and memory lost." then my mother spoke 10✖more nervous then my Dad. "We were scared that you would freak out and make your lung cancer more bad." there was a pause because how can I respond they didn't tell me because they were scared! -I broke the silence-. "Wait, you mean to tell me you didn't tell me because you were scared!" my mother nodded then I looked at my father and he nodded "I'm getting worse every single day and what if I died already and I died I the lung cancer and I didn't even know that I had it! huh tell me!"

" We were scare-

"No! I'm scared you don't know how scars I am right now!" I have to calm down because I notice I started to

cry-I do that when I have mixed emotions. And I was also scaring my mom. " I'm sorry it just I didn't want to hear that news from someone I didn't know I would have liked it if you told me." ok I was calm. "Its ok mom you don't have to feel bad." I say knowing she felt bad for not telling me as I begin to hug her in a hard embrace. then I let go when I was sure she stopped crying. " I also have one request, I want to go back to school I know, I know it's a big risk with the oxygen bag I have to carry around now, but there is only 3 weeks left the year has gone really fast, and also I have a girlfriend and my girlfriend is Angela, you know the girl I saved the girl who has lung cancer and memory lost the girl who was in the same room with me in the doctors office," my parents started to smile. " and more importantly the girl who I love and will love as long as I live and even if I die I will still love her." my parents smile got even wider " You can go back to school Jason, but please be carful and we are very pleased that you have a girlfriend that we, me and your mom have always liked." says my father still smiling "Thank you and I'm going to bed since there is school tomorrow and tomorrow is Wednesday." I couldn't help but smile when I hear they liked Angela.

__________________________

This was a very short chapter and hopefully the next one will be a long one since I really don't make long chapters. this chapter is dedicated to my blue headed neard best friend

>>> yeah I know I spelled a word wrong<<<