Face to Face with the beginning of an Adventure

(My P.O.V) (Most of it is in my Point of view.)

Warning, this part is short, but it's mostly kind of an explanation of me. Also, if you don't want to read some random facts about me and my life, you can just go through, and in bold letters, I'll tell you when to go and stop, cause that's when the actual action happens.

"What to do?" I said to myself as I walked through Beacon town, looking at all the shops.

Stop (if you don't to read about my life leading up to the action)

I graduated college a year ago and landed myself in Beacon town. It's generally a nice place, just with a whole lot of crap going on. Not even a couple days after I came here, Jesse, the hero, and some of his buds went missing. Which I honestly I shouldn't be that surprised considering all the things they do. I've never actually met them, or seen them... but I have heard of things. Jesse's the leader, Axel's the dominator, Olivia's the Redstone master, Ivor's the potion maker, and Lukas is the, um... story recorder? I don't know, he mostly follows them around and writes things down in a book. He can fight and stuff from what I've heard, but meh. Not that I'm not saying the writing's a bad thing, I honestly love writing, but I can just imagine him about to killed by a Zombie, and he's writing everything down as the zombies get closer. I don't know what he looks like, so I'm just picturing some guy with a book. I ended up chuckling at the image in my head as I walked down the sidewalk.

Growing up I was always a shy child until I went to a school called Glow stone Charter School. Nice place, everyone always said kind things to each other, and the education there wasn't half bad. Being there made me more confident and gritty. Everyone didn't care about age difference; some of the 8th graders would be hanging out with the 3rd graders. Also, I was a helpless romantic as a kid, by the time I passed 18, I realized not everything's a romance story, and now I'm 20. I figure I'll probably be asked out on a date, and we'll like each other, start dating, and get married, excluding any drama that my younger self would have adored. I still write though, of course, I mean it is my job.

Ever since I was maybe 11 or 12 I realized that I've been good at just everything I tried. I was never the master at anything, or horrible at anything. I've got decent health, I'm not too bad at cooking, running, fighting, jogging, reading, swimming, drawing, math, science, crafting, hunting, video games, board games, jump rope, skateboarding, ice skating, roller skating, rollerblading, biking, or even singing. Some things better than others, but still not horrible at any of them, Instruments was never really a strong suit in my life, but I could be worse.

Life's never been too hard for me, my mom and dad are still together from the first day they got married. I'm a Christian and God's looking over my life, my siblings are rough, but I get through with them and we still get along better than most siblings. I got into good schools in my life, got a decent education, and graduated with an English degree, Math teacher's degree, and grammar. I still don't have a job, but hey I'm able to make a house from the wood in the forest, I'm not too worried about a job.

Ok, GO

Nothing intense has ever happened in my life, I've never had a real adventure, never broken a bone, and never had a lover, or even a first kiss. But I can't complain, without anything intense happening in my life, I'm still happy being normal. Oh gosh, with the first kiss thing though, I'm heading back to my pre-teen self. I mentally facepalmed myself in the head, that was odd. Over the years, I've realized how stupid and pointless having a crush is when 1. You never hang out with them 2. You don't plan on going out with them (usually) 3. And you expect them to feel the same way about you. Bah.

Still, I do have a crush on my old friend Danial, (that's not his actual name, but he does exist) but I haven't seen him in years. So that's pretty much pointless. And also-