Jealousy Doesn't Just Affect You

I would warn you that you might cringe, or something, but I don't really what to say but I hope you enjoy.

After 2 months

Review

My family left to do other things, I'm still in my room, and it's been 2 weeks since I've been outside the new record. I have to ask to go outside of my room, and when they say yes, one of them comes with me. A month ago I learned to walk and run and stand yay. But some old friends are coming up to say hi on their way to the beach for their vacation, the Smith's (not there actually the last name, but they do exist). Also, at random moments I end up fainting, so Lukas always panics when that happens. And finally, I'm bored!

"What to do today," I said to myself pacing my room for the 3rd time today.

"I could read another book that Lukas gave me?" I thought, "Nah."

There was a knock at my door, and I quickly scrambled to get, I was always excited to get interrupted by my own thoughts by a human. "Hi Petra," I greeted her with a smile.

"Hey Eden, want to talk until your friends get here," Petra asked.

"What? Since when do you just want to talk?" I questioned.

"Lukas told me to since everyone else is busy," she grumped.

"Well, at least you're honest," I stated as I let her into my room.

We both sat on my bed and there was no conversation going on between us. "So, um... excited to see your friends?" she hesitated.

"Um... yes,' I replied.

"That's nice, who are they?" she asked.

That question made me perk up a bit, I always loved hanging out with them as kids, the Smith's had a son my name who I mentioned earlier, Danial. "Well, their last name is Smith. The mother and father's names are Marry and Ronald, the oldest is named Samantha, there second oldest is a boy my age named Danial, the third is a girl named Emily, the fourth, Cindy, and the last, Melody," I answered.

"Wow, five kids, that's a lot, I could never have that many kids," she commented.

"Well, if you ever find a husband," I stated.

"Why do say that like it's impossible for me to find a husband," Petra asked annoyed.

"Sorry, let me rephrase that, when you admit you like that guy and you two get married," I smirked.

"What guy?" she said offended.

"Oh, you know, buff, harry, adventurous, goes by the name Jack," I smiled at her.

"I don't like Jack" she denied with a bit of pink on her cheek.

"Em hm..." I replied.

"Says the one who can't admit they like someone either" Petra defended.

"What? What are you talking about," I peered at her with beady eyes.

"Oh, you know, skinny, has nice hair, dorky, goes by the name Lukas," Petra said smiling at me.

"Excuse me? What have I ever done to make you think that?" I asked.

Petra was about to say something until Radar ran into my room busting the door open. "Eden, your friends have arrived," he announced as he gasped for air afterward.

"Saved by the nerd!" I yelled throwing my hands up in the air running out of the room stumbling from weak legs.

Petra and Radar both glared at me as I ran, but then began following me.