Battling an Admin

I put the armor on myself, I felt ready. I jumped to the window, and looked behind me, stared at the ground for a moment, and left.

I ran through the woods as swiftly as my feet could carry me, and headed for the castle. It took a while, but I had become more athletic the past couple months. My feet took me to the entrance of The Admin's castle, it was time. I grabbed out the sword, and let it drag behind me as I entered. The doors were huge, but I managed to push them aside. "Romeo!!!" I called out for him to begin our battle.

There was silence for a moment until I saw a throne in the shadows with a body sitting on it. Romeo opened his eyes, then floated towards me. "I see you're prepared, but wait, this armor isn't yours. It's quite nice of Jesse to lend you it," Romeo mocked, knowing I had stolen them.

"Quite the small talk, you know why I'm here," I glared at The Admin and waited for him to do something.

"Fine, so serious," he answered in a whiny, and slightly scary voice.

He flicked his wrist, and we ended up by a portal, he went into, with faith that I would follow. I did, of course, and we ended up in this weird dimension. I walked the bridge he had built while he floated across, and we made it to this room. It looked like a good dueling spot until something caught my eye. It was a podium with a hand hole thing sticking out of it. I wanted to ask him about it but decided not to concern myself with it, cause I was probably about to die.

He floated to the other end of the arena as I was on the other, and he pulled out two diamond enchanted swords. "I thought you'd use your powers?" I asked, slightly confused why he'd pull out swords when he had so much power.

"Oh, believe I do intend to in time, but I wish to make this like old times," he grinned with a devious smile.

If you couldn't tell, he was referring to when I and Kedar dueled. This made me mad as heck, and I went into the most comfortable stance I could with a 10-foot long sword weighing me back. "AAAHHH!!!" I yelled giving a battle cry as I ran swiftly, full of rage, towards Romeo.

He gave me a smirk as I swung forth this mighty blade I had, but he teleported and I slashed the air. He came up behind me, and I lugged the giant sword forward but missed again. "Maybe I should've brought a smaller weapon," I thought as I began to fail at fighting.

I don't know what the point of this fight was; it was obvious it wasn't fair. After a while, Kedar finally hit me, but luckily it was just my sword. It made me stumble backward, but I just shook it off and glared at Romeo. He chuckled, but luckily that made him un-focused for a quick second, enough to give me a chance to hit him. I did, sadly he blocked it though, but he did lose his balance. I continued to slash at him, and he continued to inch backward, underestimating me was a mistake.

Kedar had trained me to fight with honor, mercy, and stability. But the reason Romeo couldn't copy what I was doing, was because I wasn't fighting the way he had trained me. I was fighting with hate, anger, and frustration, so every step I took was different and frankly kind of clumsy. He had no fricken idea what I was doing. But at this one moment, when he and I had both regained our focus, we struck at the same time. Me and him both went flying backward, him at the wall and then went into the void. He had passed out, and I realized by the time he woke up and began to fly back, it would take him a long time.

This was a good thing because I went flying back towards the podium thing I had seen earlier. I looked at it, then at the void, and before anything could happen next, I went towards the hole in the podium. I had no idea what it was, but I figured it must be important to be in a different dimension. I stuck my hand in the hole, like a fricken clueless idiot, and I pulled out a gauntlet. I looked at it strangely, but then I heard an irritated yell come from the void. I panicked to get the gauntlet off my hand, but in doing so, I accidentally punched myself. I'm sorry if I'm so clumsy sometimes, but after I had punched myself, I felt different. Like I was powerful, but at the same time kind of stressed, angry, and tired, I wasn't sure what I was feeling. My head was kind of woozy, but all I could really see was Romeo flying up towards me with a sword. His hair was messy from the wind that was created as he was falling, but oh boy, did he look ticked.