They Lived Happily Ever-

Romeo's P.O.V

It's been about 24 hours since Eden locked me up in this prison cell. I didn't mind though, it gave me a chance to reflect on what I've done. Eden was right, I did backstab her, I did hurt her too much, but that's just what happened. I've been hurting people for too long, like Fred, and Xara. I sighed, regretting my decisions, I didn't want to kill Fred, but, my brother Kedar said to because... what was that? I just heard a noise, who's here?

Back to 3rd person point of view

Eden ran over to Romeo's cell, and quickly opened it. Romeo got up, but he didn't even have any time to walk towards her. Eden was too quick for him, and she jumped and latched her arms around his neck, and gave him a big hug. Romeo was pushed back, and landed on his bed and laid against the wall. Eden was silent, and just hugged him.

Romeo looked up at her friends who stood outside of the prison cell for an answer, but they all just shrugged unsure. Romeo blinked a couple times in realization, but then looked at Eden, and hugged her back. The two just hugged for a while, and no one moved or said anything. Lukas began to tense up a bit being overprotective, but Petra just rolled her eyes and elbowed Lukas signaling him to calm down.

Eden began to cry in guilt, made no eye contact, and said, "Romeo, I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking, I-I wasn't thinking, and I hope you can forgive me."

Romeo looked at the ground guiltier than Eden, then pinned her arms against her sides, then placed her standing up in front of him, then he stood up. Eden stared at him confused, but with tears clouding her vision. "Eden, I don't know why you're apologizing. I'm the one who should be, and I will. Eden I'm truly sorry for hurting you, and not just you, everyone. And anything you could've done to me never would have compared to what I actually deserve," Romeo apologized.

"That's for sure," Axel commented.

Everyone looked at Axel offended, and Olivia even smacked his arm. Romeo didn't care what he said, and once again said, "Eden, I hope one day you can forgive me."

Eden wiped the tears out of her eyes, smiling, then hugged him quickly again and stated, "I already have."

They smiled and stared at each other for a moment, and to the others, they totally thought they were gonna kiss. Some of the others were already prepared for it because Petra was covering her eyes, Jesse turned around, while Axel gagged and looked like he was about ready to throw up, and Olivia was jumping up and down fangirling. They weren't going to, but everyone else expected it. Especially Lukas, because after maybe 10 seconds of this going, Lukas spoke up, saying, "O.K then... Um... Eden, the doctor said he wanted to see you after you woke up."

Eden looked at Lukas, and nodded her head saying ok, then looked back at Romeo, and said, "Come on Romeo, you can come with us."

She grabbed Romeo's hand, and the two walked to the hospital. Lukas growled before realizing everyone was leaving do to his incompetence. Lukas sighed, then followed everyone outside.

After everyone got to the hospital, the doctor made them all sit in the waiting room. With Romeo sitting down and everyone standing up and away from him, Romeo sighed, and rested his chin on his hand as his elbow was on the arm rest of the chair. His face directed away from everyone else's judging stares.

Eden sat in the hospital bed, and the doctor came around and took off all the band aids wrapped on her head, and then checked it. He used a X-ray to make sure nothing was to damaged, again, just in case. But as he looked, his face became confused, and Eden noticed this. "What's wrong sir?" she asked concerned.