Coming to Reality

After what I thought was, like, 2 hours, I finally woke up. I heard beeping to the side of me, and I was in a very uncomfortable bed with something in my skin. I opened my eyes, but my left eye was black and I couldn't see anything out of it. I moaned as I felt tired and uncomfortable, and then I turned as something pulled on my skin. I looked down at my arm and saw some wires or tubes inside my skin and I panicked for a moment, but then calmed myself down. I reached to touch my left eye to see if there was something covering it, but there wasn't. "Am I blind in this eye?" I thought as I panicked. I looked at my surroundings and realized I was in a hospital. "She's awake!!!" I heard a woman shriek; I looked over at her direction and saw her running off.

"What?" I thought as she brought back, like 20 people, ok it was only 6 nurses and 5 doctors, but that's still a lot.

Immediately all of them started talking to me and some of them saying things like it's a miracle or whatever.

"Miss Lehner, you've been in a coma for 3 years," a doctor with the name tag Dr. Skeleton said as everyone else went quiet.

"Heh, what?" I chuckled nervously as I hoped this was all some joke.

"I'm afraid it's true after you defeated the Admin and he threw you against the wall, it knocked you into a coma, and blinded your left eye and broke your arm, but that healed as you were asleep," a nurse said sadly.

"Oh my gosh, I, I have so many questions, did, did you contact my family," I hesitated.

"Yes, they came to see you, and when you didn't wake up after 2 months, they moved here do so to we could not move you or else we could've risked losing you," the nurse informed me.

"Who, who brought me here?" I asked.

"Lukas of the new order of the stone, when the Admin fell, he brought you here. But after a year and a half, the admin had-" the nurse said being elbowed by the doctor.

"She might panic even more if you tell her, she'll know eventually, it's not important," the doctor whispered.

"Please, tell me, I can handle it," I asked curiously.

The nurse and the doctor looked at each other, and the doctor came forward and said "as you were asleep after a while, there was a break in, and it was the Admin. When you killed him the first time, he came back as himself, a red man with unspeakable power. He took you to his palace, and Jesse and Lukas went to get you back, but when they arrived, the Admin was by you and trying to do something to you, but whatever it was, he ended up failing. And as he left for a moment, Jesse and Lukas grabbed you and brought you back, and that was the last anyone ever saw of him."

I kind of just stared at him in shock as my brain processed what had happened, the Admin, the Prismarine guy who did this to me, took me to his palace and probably tried to do something like keep me in a coma for even longer, the NERVE of that guy. Ok, maybe not, but still, it could've happened. "W-when can I see my family, and get out of this bed?" I asked.

"Do you think you are ready?" the doctor asked.

"Yes, of course. I've been asleep for 3 years, I want to be anywhere except in this hospital bed," I spoke in a bit of an annoyed tone.

"Ok, will get you dressed, and will push you down to the lobby where your family will be waiting," the nurse said going to get my clothes.

Push me down? What... Oh ya, my legs haven't been used in three years, I can't walk, pfft.

The Doctor pulled my cords and stuff out of me, and all the males left the room as the women got me dressed in my old clothes, that surprisingly still fit me. I tried to stand up as the nurses looked away for a moment, but I ended up toppling over onto the bed and the nurse told me I shouldn't try to walk. "Ok ok," I said sitting on my bed as they got the wheelchair.