Hero's are just Regular People with Big Hearts

At the base of the order of stone

"What? Since when?" Jesse (Male) gasped as Lukas jogged in.

All the members of the order of the stone were in the treasure room, with Ivor in the middle. "Great, just my luck," Lukas sighed.

All the members looked at Lukas in shock while Ivor smiled like an idiot. "Guys, listen it's not what you think..." Lukas said walking in to explain.

"Really, not the fact that you kissed a girl?" Petra asked annoyed.

"Ya, pretty much," Lukas said getting up to them.

"Listen, Aiden, he stopped a girl on the street, and was about to kiss her and who knows what else, and so I came in-" Lukas was interrupted by Jesse "and you couldn't just have fought?"

"No, they all had diamond swords and did I forget to mention there were 2 other guys. I couldn't have fought them by myself," Lukas continued.

"Why didn't you just call for backup?" Olivia asked.

"I didn't have any time, besides the girl I helped was perfectly ok with it afterward, actually pretty grateful to me," Lukas said.

"Aw..." Ivor cooed walking away, he was so sure Lukas was getting a girlfriend.

"She was probably only grateful to you because you're a member of the order of the stone," Axel stated.

"Actually no, she didn't even know it was me until after everything happened," Lukas explained.

"Really?" everyone gasped in shock.

"Ya, she just moved here a while back, she's only ever heard of us, she didn't actually know what we looked like or anything."

"Well, I'd certainly liked to meet someone here in beacon town who didn't fan over us," Ivor said.

"Ya, me too" Petra agreed.

"Em hm... Ya" everyone else besides Lukas nodded yes.

"Well, would you like to meet her? I have her number," Lukas suggested.

"What?" everyone gasped.

"Wait wait wait, you mean to tell me you kissed her, then got her number and she still isn't your girlfriend?" Jesse asked shocked.

"Ya pretty much, but she does suggest to me and her being friends," Lukas stated.

"Seriously, I want to meet this girl, cause any other person in beacon town who got to kiss a member of the order of the stone, was rescued by them and got there number would totally consider one of us being their girlfriend or boyfriend," Petra stated kind of excited.

"Ok, ok, fine, I'll go and call her and see if she'd like to come over," Lukas told them turning around and going somewhere to have a quiet conversation with Eden on the phone.

I was typing out a new story idea when I got a call, it was from an unknown number, at first I didn't want to answer it because I didn't know who it was, but then I remembered I gave that dude Lukas my number. "Right..." I said picking up my phone and answering it.

Before I said hello, I heard a "come on, please pick up, pick up, pick up, and pick up."

"Um... Lukas?" I asked confused.

There was silence for a minute on the other end, but then Lukas finally answered me. "Oh, hey, I was wondering if you wanted to come over to headquarters and meet the team, they seemed pretty anxious to meet you," Lukas asked over the phone.