Bullied!Suicidal!MaleReader! X YandereFurry

Y/n POV

It was a cold chilly afternoon and I just stayed after school to make up some missing work. It wasn't the best use of my time as I could be ending it all at this very moment. As soon as I finished my work i walked out the classroom I was in and wandered the halls of the school. It was nice and quiet, different from when it's actually school. Bustling crowds and loud noises every where always a pain. I rolled up my sleeves as I noticed that the cuts I made a week ago was starting to fade. I put down my sleeves and just as I did I was rammed against a locker. I fall to my knees and gasp for air and look up to see three of the schools bullies. I couldn't hear what they were saying but one kicked me in my stomach and I coughed. Hopefully they will beat me to death this time, but instead they pick me up and dragged me down the hall. One of them open a locker and shoved me in. I had the energy to fight back but why bother. Hopefully it will all end in this very locker. They slammed the locker shut as I closed my eyes and hope to wake up to nothingness and death.

TimeSkip

I heard the sound of a bell rang as I awoke still helpless inside the damn locker. It was pretty cramped in there so hopefully my legs would collapse and I'll die of suffocation. That is until someone open the locker and I fell out, before I hit the floor I caught myself still. I got up to my feet and looked to see who open the locker for me and it was an Anthro. A nice looking one at that, but it's not like it matters.

"Thank you for letting me-" I was cut off as she covers me mouth.

???: "Don't speak it will be fine now."

She said with a small smile as I got a little ticked off at this. I removed her hand from my mouth and I walked away. Everything isn't alright, I don't even know why I'm still alive to begin with. This should all just end.

??? POV

Poor guy, probably down on his luck, the kid everyone hates and dislikes for some odd reason. I didn't know what to do but it felt like I needed to do something to boost his moral. Although he did try to commit suicide twice in school, it was the talk of the town actually. I got find out why, so I started to follow him in my work out gear as I felt stares from all the other guys. He walked out to the courtyard of the school and was faced with three guys. They all then started to push and beat on him senseless. I gasped and came to his defense stoping them.

"What the hell are you all doing to this guy?!" I yelled at them.

???1: "What dose it look like we are having fun, aren't we?"

He gave a slight nod as if he was enjoying it but I knew he wasn't. He was suffering from all of this.

???2: "we could have some fun as well if you catch my drift~"

I scoffed with disgust as these filthy pigs were picking on this poor defenseless, cute boy!!

"Like I would ever, besides you should leave him alone or else I'll kick your asses myself!!"

???1: "well what ever we already had our fun so we will leave you and the ass wipe alone."

They then walked off as they entered the school once more. I gave a sigh of relief as I turned to the boy with a small smile. He didn't look all to happy but I outreached my arms to him hoping he would embrace me.

Y/n: "DON'T HUG ME."

I flinched at his response a little as he got to his feet.

Y/n: "I barley even know you and yet I hate you, can't you see, I want this to happen, I want to get beaten into a pulp, I want to die."

He had tears in his eyes as I got my feet as well.

"You don't know-"

Y/n: "No just shut up and leave me alone next time they are beating me don't help me, just don't."

He then turned and walked off school campus and I was simply at a lost of words. I cried a little as I walked back to my class hoping I would get see him tomorrow that's if he is alive by tomorrow that is.

Time Skip

The school week passed by pretty quickly actually and I didn't see Y/n at all. I know he was at school but he was probably avoiding everyone. I get dressed in some short shorts and a crop top and went for a jog. I was pretty fast being that I'm on the women's track team at school. I stopped at a redlight at an intersection and across the street I see Y/n standing there alone. I grew a devious smile as the light turned green I waited for him to come over to me which he did but before he walked past I grabbed his arm and he hissed in pain and yanked his arm away.

"Oh, I-I'm sorry you seemed like you were zoned out."

Y/n: "It's you again." His tone was cold.

"Yeah it's me, so what's your name?"

Y/n: "My name is Y/n but it won't matter."

"Yes it will cause I'm your new buddy!!"

Y/n: "WHAT, I barely even know you?!"

"Mhm that is why we will get to know each other so come on."

I grabbed his hand and dragged him off smiling happily knowing he is to submissive due to the last time I saw him with the bullies. So easy to read and manipulate, I wonder tho. I looked back to him as his cute face made me blush slightly but it wasn't noticeable.

Y/n: "Well if I'm going to be dragged off by someone new at least tell me your name?"

"My name is Alex."

He didn't object nor pushed back as i thought he was way to submissive. Then he started to follow so it wouldn't look like I'm just dragging him and he walked by my side. I might as well take advantage while I can. I grew a devious smirk and thought of multiple ways to control and bend him and eventually break him.

"Today's going to be a fun day!!"

Y/n: "Greaaaat."

((A/n: Starter part of the series felt like it could use some work but I'm not complaing and hopefully you won't either, the side characters will be added next chapter cause I couldn't see them in the first and then after the final part will be lemon of course or yiff or smut or what ever you guys call it but it's going to be incorporated. Also a really quick question but I'll save it for the Q/A after this part well toodles you furs and non furs or what ever you are :/))

 Also a really quick question but I'll save it for the Q/A after this part well toodles you furs and non furs or what ever you are :/))