Notes~💞

Y/n POV

After some time of thinking I figured to disregard the other day all together as it gave me shivers down my back. I was currently in a café browsing on my shitty ho laptop. I go threw all my browsers clicking on each one showing up different jobs or manga covers I has to finish reading. Everything seemed alright as not a lot of people are looking my way. I then feel a small hand on my shoulder as I then jumped a little looking back to see Naga.

First feat and worry, now anger and fury. He smiled brightly as he looked closer at the screen.

Naga: "I see you got that good hentai going on."

I felt a few people stares Come my way as my face heated up as I quickly glanced around. Many of the people faced were confused on what we were talking about, others were disgusted knowing exactly what it is. Which brings the question, how would you know what it is?

"Dude stop lying."

Naga: "hey man you do you."

A small moaning sound came from his pocket as he smirked. I slammed my laptop and tossed it aside as I blushed harder as I looked down as my laptop hit the floor. I'm sure everything thinks I'm some porn addict now. My phone vibrated a little as I looked at it feeling embarrassed but was soon washed away by the sinking feeling of dread. I got a message saying 'Why won't you look my way.' To be fair I didn't want to look anyway as my stomach turned from the embarrassment. Naga then smiled and pat my back bringing back to reality as I didn't even now I zoned outs

Naga: "Come on let's bail."

"B-but-"

Naga: "Don't worry I already fixed it everyone knows it was a prank."

"I'm sure people wouldn't understand that."

Naga: "Well there lose."

Time Skip

It didn't take long for him to cheer me up as we were in my home just relaxing watching tv. He would then look towards me a little as I felt his eyes stare me down as I get uncomfortable. He then look to him making eye contact as he then chuckled a little as he smiled brightly looking at him.

"What is it?"

Naga: "Nothing was thinking that if we were in a fan-fiction that would have been in a super gay scene by now."

"Ew gross fag like I would have sex with you!!"

Naga: "I mean like yeah I don't go that way."

"Dude really now your disrespecting gays now?!"

Naga: "I even feel offended now and I'm not even gay.."

I stoped joking for what I know what's best for me cause I want to live another day. What's funny is that Naga was gay at on point but reverted back oddly. I open my mouth about to ask why but took it back seeing that he never really talked about sexuality saying that it's getting way to complicated then what it should be. I shrugged it off and continued our night.

After long I went to the kitchen and see a note tapped to the fridge with the same symbol as the last one. I ripped it up not wanting to be apart of it no more as I heard something move from the window. I looked over to see nothing but the brick wall of the building next to us. Very poor design but what ever I guess.

??? POV

He actually tore my letter to shreds as I felt my heart tear along with it. I clinched my fist as I promised that I would get my love one way or another. I dropped down from the fire escape from the side of the building and into a dumpster. I got out and pat myself fo n as I looked up at the window sill.

"Soon."

I left off into the night fast and unnoticed as I wanna stay for a little longer but couldn't. I went back into the park and opened a small grassy hatch going into a bunker with dirt walls and such, with a large cauldron in the middle and a small fluffy feather bed to the right of it against the wall in a small space. The other wall across had potions and other viles. I then grabbed a few and dumped the contents into the pot one by one as it slowly started to flow with different colors and such until hitting a dark pink.

"Perfect."

I mixed it with a few more things as I then went over to my bed and laid down in it as I looked up to the closed hatch to my secret home.

"One drop and your mine Y/n, just you wait~"