Night Terrors

Y/n POV

Everything seemed so serene and peaceful. My dark room, everything seemed okay and fine. until i saw it, i didn't know what it was. it was way taller then me and was too dark to make out any features. I tried to scream but it was useless it sounded muffled by something i never experience something like this in for as a i remember. It seemed useless so i stopped moving and looked at the figure. It was closer now as i saw something sway behind it.

"W-who are you?" I questioned.

The figure did nothing but stare, i felt myself begin to calm down until there tail stopped swaying. That's when i noticed there glowing white eyes locking onto me. My fear came back faster then ever and i started to pant heavily as it seemed to echo in my room. It jumped on top of me mumbling something as i struggled underneath its grasp. It then proceeded to bite my neck opening its beat like seeing nothing but its sharp black teeth closing in. I closed my eyes and shivered with fear.

I shot up from me bed to see a bright gray light peer threw my window, i looked out of my window to see it raining and i sighed heavily. It was only a nightmare, one i hope that will never happen again. I wish Naga was here with me but he was out of town, lucky him. I got out of me bed and headed to me window seal looking at my arm to see cuts that i made a month ago. Last month i caught my ex cheating on me, i didn't know how i felt but everything seemed empty after wards.

When I did those cuts I didn't even feel them pierce my soft skin. It was all nothingness now. I got dressed putting on a gray jacket with some black pants and shoes and went for a walk. It was pouring lightly so I didn't get to wet. The street lights came on suddenly as it must have been some fault wiring as it gave the street and eerie feel even tho it was morning close to the after noon. I then went into the park and didn't see to many people their. They all seemed similar to me but more happy. I sat down in a dry spot underneath the tree feeling strangely tired and fell asleep.

{Time Skip}

I awoke with a small jolt as I looked around to see that I was still at the park and it was night. the park lights gave an even more unsettling orange glow as the rain poured more heavily. I then got up from the only dry spot and began to walk in the rain hearing only my wet steps hit the cobblestone ground. That's when I heard another set of steps behind him. I stopped for a moment and they stopped as I looked around quickly scanning for any new faces. I see nothing until a pair of glowing redish yellow like eyes look at me.

Everything seemed to stop for a moment as we stared at one another as it seemed like my height or shorter. I quickly turned my head and ran giving into flight instead of fight for my instincts as the latter of both of our feet hitting the ground was heard. I then tripped and fell and thanks to the rain I literally slid out the park entrance and got back to my feet and ran across the street and stopped at the corner. With every once of courage I turned my head only to see a anthro tackle me to the ground. I looked up as we were under a decent street light and I got a whole view of 'her' to be precise.

 I looked up as we were under a decent street light and I got a whole view of 'her' to be precise

In a way she was kinda cute then again she did stalk and tackle me to the ground. Before I could get a word in she bit my shoulder as I yelped in pain as she then stopped and looked at me.

???: "Finally have you~"

"What?"

???: "All will be answered soon, just wait for me."

She then got up and left hearing footsteps as I sat up and looked at her disappeared into the park. Everything seemed to get hazy and swirly as I fell back into the rain passing out.

{Time Skip}

I woke up in the same grey room as I looked to the ceiling and covered my eyes with the back of my hand.

"Just another dream."

Naga: "Nah man it was real."

I shot up to see Naga by my bed and he smiled. I winced in pain as my shoulder felt like it was on fire and Naga laid me back down softly being careful. So many questions raced threw my head at the moment like, who was the girl, why did she bite me, and how the hell did Naga get into my house?! I looked to him and he was scrolling threw his phone.

"How...did you get into my house?"

Naga: "How did you end up in the street knocked out ?"

"......."

Naga: "Exactly."

He then touched the tip of my nose as I looked away for a small second still in thought as he got up and left my room as I heard the door shut behind him. I then hold my shoulder feeling the burning pain still but not as much wondering if she could have claimed me. Either way, it won't happen again.