Player One Start

Y/n POV

I came back as I forgot why I ran out of my house to begin with. I had a bag of groceries in hand as I set them on the counter. I then peered into my room to see the furry from before as I could make out her features now. She was a lynx furry I think as I backed out of the room and closed my door silently as I remembered why I left for so long. I went over to my room once more being silent as I then Turned in my computer and went to counter strike and slipped on my head phones. After a few matches I started to get emerged into it.

Time Skip

I stretched out as I relaxed as I was MVP in almost every game. The next match started with a totally new team as I mumbled low.

"Time to get rekt."

I died first in seconds as I was struck with complete awe. I looked at the death cam as I saw that he was wall hacking. I quit the game as I then held my head as I was trying to cool off from the unbelievable bull shit that was bestowed upon me. I then felt a pair of paws...or hand wrap around me and I felt HER face rub against mine.

Chelsea: "You didn't run from me, which is nice and all but why?"

I could feel her claws touch my collarbone as I looked at her a little unsure on how I may or may not answer. I chuckled slightly as to not knowing what may or may not happen to me if I choose to answer her.

"Hey, why run away there's so many opportunities."

Chelsea: "Oh, As in?~"

"Well for instance getting laid, having real friends instead of gaming, and did I mention not dying."

Chelsea: "It seems you can take one right now.~"

"Which would that be?"

Chelsea: "Getting laid of course."

She then let up off of me and rolled my chair back. She took off her crop top and revealed her purple bra and she got rid of the shorts wearing matching panties. I felt myself got hard pitching a tent in my own pants. My own body has betrayed me, eh at least it's better then being dead. She got down on her knees as she unzips my pants and goes in my underwear pulling out my dick as it was rock hard and stiff as she was at awe by the size of it. A dark blush came in her face as she bit her lip smiling.

Chelsea: "This is going to be a fun, player one start!~~"

She said as he engulfed my penis in her mouth as I felt her deep throat the whole thing. She gagged a little as my face started to burn with embarrassment letting a woman to do this to me. I smirked a little as I then grabbed the back of her head as her eyes widen and I pushed her head down to the base of my cock. I gave off a small moan as I felt her gag more and wrap her tongue around my dick. I let go of her head as she gasped for air. I cumed onto her face as she opened her mouth. Accepting it. I zipped up my pants and breathed with relief.

"That felt really god for a blowjob."

Chelsea: "it could be better if you wanna continue."

"It's still the fact that you broke into my house and-"

Chelsea: "Shhh, not another word, if you say it do anything I will never let you rest I will never met you leave.~"

She had an evil look in her eyes and I just sighed knowing I would just be suffering in the long run as I shrugged a little not really caring anymore.

"Fine Fine."

No Ones POV

Somewhere off in an alley way somewhere a portal appears as a man with dreads feel out. He had a large sword on his back as he looked up in pain and rolled his neck.

???: "this is strange....I wonder if this universe has an Y/n here to."

[A/N:I'm literally about to shit myself from having such a bold idea. This could either end two ways, really shit or fucking bomb as well, I need your guys opinions on it tho but i don't feel like explaining so use context clues to figure it out or something cause I'm lazy like that, anyway peace guys and enjoy reading]