Open Door~

Y/N POV

I awake in my bedroom as I stare at my gray lifeless ceiling. I swung my feet from my bed and sat them on the icy like cold floor. I sigh with agony and grief. "I can't get a break can I?" I reached for my phone which was on my small dresser by my bed. I brought it to my face to see a small chat bubble in the corner. I tapped it and it opened up a conversation that I had last night it was the weirdest thing I saw. I was texting a girl named Chelsea and the weird thing is I was at home gaming all night.

She was a 19 year old furry and a dog one at that which was pretty neat i guess. I couldn't have been talking to a girl, I'm afraid as it is. I left the conversation without any second thoughts and I felt good about it. I looked out my window and the sun was beaming through and that brought a small grin to my face. "Well time to get the day started." I got out of bed and headed for my bathroom as I slowly took off my underwear.

??? POV

I sat on a nearby tree next to my lovers window and i knew today he was going to love me or else. I gave out a light chuckle as I hoped to the ledge of the window and opened it lightly and sat on my lover bed. All of the sudden my phone vibrated in my cleavage. I retrieved the phone and looked at the text and my lover had left the conversation. That made me just a tiny bit mad knowing that he loves me.

I see his boxers on the floor and i looked back to the bathroom door. I grabbed them quickly. I sniffed them until they were no more as i then laid back on his body and started to touch myself to go along with the scent.

You're POV

I walked out the bathroom with a towel around my waist and I spotted an older furry was on my bed and I had the weirdest look on my face. I instantly took a step back and she sat up and was on her feet and without a second to lose. She was way taller then me at least 6'4. I stopped for a moment

???:"Hi there."

"Who are you?"

Chelsea:"I'm known as the Queen of Gaming other known as Chelsea."

My heart sank like a rock, she was probably going to kidnap me or something. I instantly took a step back and as I did this she got off my bed and started walking towards me. I turned and ran out of my bedroom only to be tackled in the narrow hallway leading to the living room. She turned me to face her and pinned my hands to the top of my head.

Chelsea:"You beat me in cs:go last night, you remember?"

"....did I?

{flashback}

I was sitting at my desktop in my living room playing cs:go, but as a bet each time we died we had to take a shot of anything alcohol. Well....it was midnight and i could barley think as i held my head as everything was blurry. i heard someone go onto vc and started ranting on how good they were. I accepted there challenge to see if they were good and i won that match and the person was pissed. I told them i was drunk from a previous bet and that seemed to tick them off even more. I started to lightly as i accidentally said my phone number out loud and the person said they had it.

I didn't know what was going on so i got off my computer, and laid down. Then my phone vibrated and i grabbed it and just started to text this person until....

{Present}

I hanged my head in grief as she slightly chuckled and inched closer to my face. Her eyes were dull and driven with madness as i felt fear course threw my veins and i slightly smiled nervously. She licked the side of my neck to my check breathing her hot breath on my neck. I instantly kicked her off without a thought of hesitation i was fighting for my life at the moment so nothing really mattered.

I ran into my room shutting my door and locking it as i ran to my closet. i started to throw out clothes of all kinds and found some jogging pants and a white shirt. I heard her claws scratch the outside of the door. I ran to my dresser and just open my boxer drawer and grabbed a pair and slipped them on. I heard wood break behind me as i slipped my pants on and peaked at the door to see her hand threw a hole grasping for the knob. I Instantly slipped on my shoes as she opened the door with a crazed look on her face.

Chelsea:"Time to stop running!!"

I instantly ran to her and jumped up and collided into her figure she grasped me in a tight hug and laughed cutely which threw me off by a lot. I looked behind her to see my front door as it seemed to be miles away.

Chelsea:"I knew you'd stop running."

Her tone was cheerful and I thought i might escape i just need to keep going just a little more. She let go collapsing to her knees as her eyes were a bit droopy. She was about to fall over but i caught her before she hit the ground and i took her to my bed and laid her softly on my favorite pillow. I then ran out of my home as fast as i can wondering she passed out all of a sudden. Then it dawned on me, she must have traveled by foot and not to mention stay up for hours. It dose not matter cause I'm out the open door.

{A/n:Done i feel this part was a bit rushed but i still think its pretty good, until then give me you guys thoughts on it so far.}