I

and there he was, clear as day.

hoseok

he was the boy that everyone wanted but no one could have. he was untouchable.

surrounded by an impenetrable force field, hoseok entered jimin's restaurant.

a small cafe, or as jimin liked to call it, a livelihood. jimin's seemingly meaningless cafe was all jimin would ever talk about. he was a huge workaholic when it came to things he was passionate about, which was quite a lot.

jimin was incredibly invested in his cafe for one, dancing, the night sky, and jung hoseok.

of course, everyone was invested in hoseok. why wouldn't you be?

jung hoseok was a simple man, or so it seemed. he was a phenomenal dancer with a sunshine smile and a kind, welcoming personality.

he was also taken.

hoseok was in a healthy relationship with min yoongi.

min yoongi was hoseok's shorter, stone faced, boyfriend.

hoseok and yoongi were like sun and moon, different but in the best way.

for example, yoongi always ordered a straight black americano with at least 2 shots while hoseok shook it up every time he ordered.

on this thursday, he ordered a white chocolate mocha with skim milk. he reminded jimin that he was trying to lose weight, which was utterly silly in jimin's mind for hoseok was already perfect!

hoseok pours his leftover change in the tip jar,

"how's the shop running, jimin? everything going smoothly?"

jimin took a deep breath in, preparing to answer hoseok's question, but before he could they were interrupted.

"hoseok, we gotta go."

it was yoongi.

he looked stressed and extremely exhausted while hoseok radiated light and brightness.

"alright, alright. sorry jimin. catch up later?"

jimin nods while hoseok walks away, hand in hand with his beloved older.

jimin was jealous, that was clear.

jimin was also spiteful, not of yoongi, but of himself.

jimin didn't have any room to be jealous,

yoongi had been dating hoseok for almost two years now and for jimin to even think about stepping between their relationship was pitiful.

jimin just had to get it out of his head.

hoseok would never be his,

ever.