III

hoseok was having a blast, per usual.

hoseok's job as a dance teacher for adolescents gave him the opportunity for change each day which contradicted to his beloved boyfriend's office job. hoseok loved to shake things up every once and a while. if his boyfriend found out about this he may be a little surprised, maybe even disappointed.

in all honesty, all hoseok wanted was an adventure. he wanted to hear his heart racing and feel his adrenaline rush through his body. he wanted to travel the entire world and try every food available and dance on top of every important landmark. he wanted to rock climb the andes and ski down mt. everest, but yoongi would disapprove.

yoongi has difficulty getting out of his comfort zone, and hoseok, sure as hell, knew this. he wanted to show his boyfriend the joy that could come out of quick decisions and minimal planning, but it looked like that wouldn't be happening for a long while.

that's why hoseok's journey started with park jimin, the coffee boy. hoseok had the ability to change lives and he was going to do it no matter what. fuck the normality!

hoseok leaves his job early after waving all the children farewell. he struts into the coffee shop confidently (he heard that everyone loved a confident man).

"hey, jimin!" he says cheerily.

jimin is shocked by the sudden voice. his shop had been fairly empty today, so a loud call of his name was sure to startle him.

jimin dusts himself off. "hello, hoseok. what would you like?" jimin responds, business as usual.

"you" hoseok answers.

to say jimin was caught off guard would be an understatement. you? what did hoseok mean by this?

"e-excuse me?"

"listen, jimin. i need help. my life is so boring! i do the same thing every day and i'm sick of it! i enjoy teaching the kids at the studio and everything, but i want something different, you know?"

jimin breathes easier after hoseok's explanation.

"why did you come to me for help?"

hoseok wonders this too.

"i don't know to be quite honest," hoseok let's out a long breath. "my boyfriend doesn't like spontaneity, but i really love it! i just want a change in scenery and i don't know how i'm supposed to get it!"

jimin chugs down his water as casually as possible. jimin was nervous. plain and simple.

"have you ever thought about talking to him about it?" jimin recommends quietly.

hoseok groans while leaning over the counter dramatically.

"jimin, you don't understand! you're too young to get this."

jimin makes a 'hmph!' sound at this. people were always assuming that he wouldn't understand anything because of his amount of immaturity. jimin owned his own business for god's sake! what made him any less than others?

"yoongi isn't going to know about your distaste unless you express it to him."

hoseok didn't want to admit it, but jimin was right.

"you have a point." hoseok whispers, still laying on the counter in front of jimin.

"could i get a green tea with lemonade?" hoseok speaks timidly.