Chapter One

A/N.. To everyone who asked for Reign's story... It had never crossed my mind...thank you..

REIGN'S POV

I know those annoying footsteps. I grab my duvet and roll under the bed. Its Papa. I swear he can't leave me alone! Since I was young ,he dedicated himself to waking me up be it Monday or Saturday.

I hear him knock on the door once and when there is no response, he opens the door and peeps in. I can see his feet from under the bed. I see him turning and pump my fist in the air, but before I can jump back on the bed, I see him coming back and scoot back under the bed.
He looks around, shakes his head and shouts,

"Reign! If I find you in this room instead of the shower, you're going to baby sit your hungry brothers"

Noooo! Babysit who? Those terrible, noisy brats. I swear Keith and Kellan the first pair are so annoying and freaky as hell. Its mesmering watching them, they complete each others sentences and are your typical cliche twins.
I can't forget how they raised fire in this house! When Keith was sick, Kellan immediately fell sick too. They had a connection.
Then the hungry twins! The mini Victor and Ryan...do you how funny it was to see dad and papa calling those kids their own names ?
Sometimes Dad would be calling his husband Vic and mini Vic shows up. And he was very naughty.  That was the drama in our house every single day.
It was a six man show in our house. Five boys, two dads. One a business mogul, the other a billionaire.
People did follow our family about...Dad was a celebrity way before he met Papa Vic.

Meanwhile as am still hiding under the bed, I hear Dad's  voice,

"Reign! Get out from under that bed right now and go to school! "

How did he see me??

" Apparently you didn't hide your feet!" He replies

I knew it. I was already so tall and my blue eyes and brunette hair was more vivid now. My parents thought my eyes would dull a bit but they were more blue as ever. Even my siblings had blue eyes courtesy of our handsome dad Ryan, not that Papa Vic wasn't handsome too!

I grudgingly get out still covered in my duvet, before I can even blink Dad tackles me and I fall to the bed.

" Uhhhh! Papa dad is trying to kill me !" I shout as he is wrestling me. He has me in a headlock and I can't seem to break free.

"Ryan...are you trying to kill my son!" Papa says laughing

"Cmon Vic, he needs more gym" Dad says

"I'll go next week" I tell Dad

As usual, next week always became next week. My parents had given up dragging me to the gym a long tym ago.
There is this one time they dragged me but I still went with a blanket and slept on the tread mill. Why can't they understand that i am a growing adolescent who needs sleep!

I quickly jump in the shower and grab breakfast to go. The little monsters are dropped at school by either dad or papa. Now they were busy eating cereal making a mess of their kids dining table.
As I grab my keys to leave, they ran and hug me,

"Bye Reign" they all say

"Bye you little munchkins" I say and kiss their cereal stained cheeks as they laugh and go back and sit.

"Reign , wait which car are you driving?" Dad asks

"Your new Lamborghini "
I say running out before he gets high blood pressure.

Papa Vic loves Lamborghini's. Like a lot. Dad always trades in his current one and gets him the latest. They are so annoying with their theatrics. And every year, Papa cries like he has never seen a Lamborghini before each time he gets a new one! Yet before the new one, Dad clearly tells him,
"Am ordering you the latest!"
My parents still love each other after all these years, they still remain humble despite their obvious success.

I get into my car and drive to school. I am in high school of course and well known, it can't be avoided. Despite people knowing my dads are married and taken, each time they come to school for PTA meetings and stuff, people especially the female ones and some parents are allover them. Its a bit embarrassing though. Dad takes it well but Papa just blushes and stuff.
Its worse when we have like music concerts and stuff. They bring the terrible four and people keep awwing over the kids.
I better sneak into class before I am caught coming in late.

Show some love for Reign, vote ,comment, recommend ....I think its going to be good.