Chapter 4

Have you read "HE'S MY DELILAH yet?

Dad and i arrive before papa and Bianca. So we sit in the living room waiting for them . The kids are watching spongebob and look so immersed in it you can think they are taking notes. They are lying on floor eating popcorn.

Finally the door bell rings and we stand up to see them. Dad comes in with a bag while Bianca steps in holding a purse.
That's all she brought? I think...then they move forward and we see around five big suitcases!
'Wait, I thought it was a temporary thing?'
She seems to notice our puzzlement and says
'Pregnant women need a lot of stuff'
Dad and I look at each other and nod.

Papa is very excited obviously cause he gets to have his unborn daughter under his roof doesn't notice all of that. He goes to Dad and gives him a short kiss then asks us to help  him take the bags up.

When he was having the twins, he always played music for them,read stories to them, made dad speak to them. Something I didn't fully understand, babies hear stuff when they are in the womb?

After dragging her heavy suitcases to her bedroom ( next to my parents room), so papa could check in on her.
I leave them helping her to settle in while I go to my room. I take a quick shower and find a missed call on my phone from Maryse. I dial her back as I lie down on my bed. She immediately picks up after one ring,

"Wow, that was quick" I say

"I was holding my phone in my hand. I heard you were sick, any better now?" She asks

"Yeah, Dad took me to hospital, nothing serious" I tell her

"I was so worried for you Reign" She says slowly

"Don't be, am all good, we are still hanging out at Arthur's right?" I ask

"Yeah, see you tomorrow, good night" she says

"Night" I reply hanging up.

After a while, I go downstairs to the other wing of the house, there is an indoor heated pool and a jacuzzi. My friends get excited over them, but I kind of got used to it all. My father was a billionaire after all. He was so smart and my papa was into business, with a successful chain of Cafés across the country and he had began expanding to other countries.
I dive into the pool and swim a few laps and then I hear someone getting in the jacuzzi. I look up as I swim towards the edge of the pool and notice its Bianca.
She is wearing a barely there bikini with a plate piled high with food. She gets in and stretches relaxed as she nibbles the food.
She finally notices me,

"Hey" she says kicking her legs in the water as it swooshes around her.

"Hey" I say getting out of the pool and drying off. I pick up my sandals and start heading back indoors.

"You're leaving already?" She asks twisting to look at me

"Ummh yeah, I have things to do" I reply and quickly walk towards the house and  get in.

We have dinner and head to bed later on. I notice during dinner that Papa paid so much attention to Bianca, making sure she has had enough food. Papa is sweet like that. He is clearly the rock of the family. He holds it together.

The next day....

I was hanging out with Arthur and Maryse today. So I leave home quite early so we can have the whole day to our selves.
I grab my car keys and drive off towards Arthur's place but I stop at one of the Cafés of my Papa. Its on the way.

There is a long line and I just need to grab a coffee before I head off. This was the original Cafe my papa owned. I remember how we used to come and  spend the day here as he managed it. It was very special for us. We had so many memories here. Before Dad came into our lives, we used to have my birthdays here. It was all very amazing.

I go to the counter and order my coffee and sit at a table close by as I play candy crush on my phone. I have been stuck at this particular level for two days straight. It was annoying me and am sure I was frowning because I couldn't seem to conquer the level.
As I furiously swipe at the screen, I feel some leaning over me.
A hand reaches out and with a few strokes manages to finish the level for me in a few minutes.
I turn and look at the person. Brown eyes  look back at me with a questioning look. I struggle to look for words. He is staring directly into my eyes.

"May I join you?" He asks moving to take the front seat at the table.

"Yes, nice to meet you, I am..." I try to say putting out my hands to shake his hand. He takes my  hand in his and says,
"You're Reign Ashwin Galventes, everyone knows who you are" he says as I was about to ask him how he knew my name.

"I guess, and who are you?" I ask

He smiles at me,

"Aaah, not all of us have famous parents, am Josh Evans" he says as the waiter brings my coffee to go.

"I gotta go" I say standing up to get my coffee.

"So soon!" He says seemingly disappointed

"I am meeting my friends, actually right now" I say.

"Too bad, send me a text" he says coming very close to me and tucking a card in my pocket.
At a loss for words, I hand him my phone and he types in his number. Then as I pass by him, he whispers in my ear.

"I hope you like boys" he whispers in my ear.

I quickly hurry out of the cafe.

Do I like boys? I have never really thought in that direction, I know for a fact that i am attracted to girls. I really liked girls but for as of now, I was very confused.

Please don't forget to vote or comment.
What have you tried giving up this year? I've tried giving up Pepsi but its so hard. Temptation everywhere!