02: Layne Kleiz

When Anax awake up his body much feel better. The powerlessness is gone but there is a litte weakness in his body. Anax sit up in the huge bed.

"Hahaha...hahaha Damn it!" Anax can't believe that he is in different body! and it's the worst right now because Anax is in that stupid book! Yes! that All around stupid book.

Anax set his feet in the marbled floor and looked around the room. The room is very big, it can even compare to his original room. A king size bed, luxurious sofa set, 90 inch LCD tv, a walk in closet, veranda and a big bathroom.

Anax or should he say Layne Kleiz walk in the big bathroom.

"What is this thin body!! What the heck! long blonde hair, whit jade body, thin lips, long lashes. peach baby blue eyes, straight nose and this...... this thin hips and round butt....this is definitely a girl's body! Fuck! if it's not for your cock this is definitely a girls body. God Damn it! so many characters but you give me this girly body? are you serious?" Anax begun to criticizing Layne's body in a full length mirror.

 God Damn it! so many characters but you give me this girly body? are you serious?" Anax begun to criticizing Layne's body in a full length mirror

"Give me back my perfect body!!!! F*ck! do you seriously think i'm going to fight with this body?! it's looks like going to blown by a gentle wind!" Anax loved a well proportion muscle body so Anax maintain his original body perfectly. He really want to suicide right now, like the original Layne Kleiz did.

 [Ding! Title acquired : Poisonous mouth]

[Poisonous mouth: it can stunned a people for a minute and can Damage people enough to throw blood and have an internal injury]

"F*ck you and F*ck your Title" Anax scream.

[Ding! Title acquired: Dirty mouth]

[Dirty mouth: When you started to talk to the people you don't know it will gives you a delinquent and rebellious aura]

Anax feel totally defeated to have a game system that gives you stupid titles and a girly body. he don't know what will happen to his future. *sigh* At least i know a lot more than the protagonist.

One year before the apocalypse Anax should be prepared enough for that day and the protagonist will be reborn 6 months later.

Anax analyzed the memory and future of his new body.

Layne Kleiz the only heir of the Kleiz clan. Kleiz is famous because they have a big business all around the world and Kleiz clan is included in a underground world. Layne Kleiz is a tyrant. He likes to creat troubles to people and his role to the book? A minor stupid villain. why i say stupid? Like duh? he have everything to survive in the zombie apocalypse and what did he do? He like to clash and fight the protagonist because of a one time argument about leading a team to fight zombies and in the end of course he died. *Roll eyes* He have powerful parents, powerful background and anything supplies that he want and he chose to pick his nonexistence pride? *Ahhhh truly stupid* and that suicide scene before he come in this world? it's because of a man and his stupid cheating self.

Anax or from now on Layne Kleiz tiredly come backto his bed and prepared to sleep but the soun of his gurgling stomach stops him from his tracks to bed and walk to the door.

Coming down from a grand staircase and continue to walk to the dining room. Layne bumped to the butler that come to his room before he fainted.

"Young master Kleiz you shoud not stand up from your bed, Your body is still have a low fever" The butler or should he say butler brial is a secret bodyguard of the Kleis clan. A formidable character in the book.

"No, it's alright and i'm really hungry right now" Layne said.

Anax and Layne have a same personalities, Blunt to the core. he doesn't like being a plastic so if he hate you he will say it face to face. So he doesn't have to change his personality to fit in this body and there are only two things to change in this body, Body and IQ. IQ he alreay have it so the only change that he have to work is this girly body.

After Layne eat hi fill. He walk to the lounge room to relax his body.

"Ah Baby! Why are not in your bed?" Cecile ask. (name of Layne's mother) concern lays in her voice.

"I'm already alright mother. Don'y worry" Layne smiled at his mother and sit in her side.

"Don't do that silly thing again alright? You really worry me to death." Cecile said softly. She really think that time his baby is going to leave her.

"Alright i wont do that silly things again." Layne promised to his mother.

"Cecile i'm home!" suddenly a man voice boomed in the silence mansion.

__________

So.... what do think to Anax sassy and sarcastic character? and he really likes to say stupid. XD