03: Game System

A tall handsome man walk to our direction and kiss cecile in his cheeks and hug Layne.

"Baby is your body already alright? why are you not resting?" The man question Layne.

"I'm alright already father, you don't have to worry." Layne hugged his father back.

Layne is really a spoiled and loved child. To have a parents like this is his fortune and he will love them back and not caused troubles no like that past Layne.

"Father already know why you'd do that kind of thing, Baby there's many man there who can love you wholeheartedly alright? You don't need that kind of scum." Letos sit beside Layne and carefully hold his hand. Layne's parent already know he likes men in his 14 birthday. ( he confess to his parents and Layne is currently 19 yrs old

Layne frown his eyebrows. Layne's past life he don't hate that kind of relationship but he can not say that would try that kind of relationship so Layne didn't want to find a man who wholeheartedly love him. *Duh who is he? This young master would not waste time being brokenhearted for that scum. Just you wait this young master will get revenge for past Layne*

"Father you don't have to tell me that. I really think that i'm (i'm not, it's the past Layne) stupid to even try a relationship in that kind of man"

Layne's scum ex-boyfriend didn't know that he is a rich young master. Layne want a relationship that not involve his rich background because he already suffered that kind of thing to his plastic friends who only wants his connection and money. He really want to have a true love and a true friend but he find it difficult to achieve so he disguise himself as a small part time model when he fall in love at first sight (ewww)to that scum.

Layne wants one year steady relationship to the man before he would say his background but that man just dumped his ass in five month for a richer and beautiful (i don't believe it, this girly's body is the best appearance i can see in a boy) boyfriend and what Layne do? he suicide by drowning himself in his bathtub. *ahhhhh (roll eyes) really stupid, if i'm the one got cheated by that scum i will slap money in his face to see who's richer and then i will disable that third leg of his*

"Alright, Just know that you have me and your mother in your side you don't have to do that kind of thing. So you don't care for that man anymore? if so then father will have someone to kidnap him then torture and castrate him (Laughing chillingly)" Letos face turn cold. *you dare to cheat my baby huh? you have a lot of guts*

Layne's father is head of a large mafia group so he maintain a beautiful muscled body partnered with a handsome face do when he's face turn cold he look like a Handsome devil incarnate and a bloodthirsty aura that licking in his body can made someone to kneel in front of him.

                                                               (Letos)

Layne sigh. *arrghh that kind of body i should have T_T*