04: Training and Planning

When the morning comes Layne said to his parents that he would be starting to train his body. Layne's parents assume it as he's in the way from moving on and they excitedly plan Layne's training schedule.

They decided that one course a week to familiarize his body then if his body can already handle the courses it would change five different courses a day.

Layne suggested graduating early in college by taking a test so he would not waste precious time coming at the school. Layne got his diploma and started his training daily.

His parents are ecstatic in his training. As an only child of Kleiz, his parents have a high expectation in him but they can't ever be strict in his presence so he grew up without a strict learning how to handle the Kleiz business and without skills.

"Layne this Mr. Elliot who will be your teacher in building up the foundation in your body" Letos introduce a Middle aged man with a buff body.

"Hello Mr.Elliot I'm Layne Kleiz" Layne shake his hand with Elliot

3 months later

Layne learned all the things that he needed. Guns, knife, sword, melee fighting, martial arts, and assassination. Kleiz triad is famous because of there assassination skills and Layne must learn it. Layne really enjoyed training his girly body to a perfection especially learning about assassination because it's a new experience to him but he really has a big problem right now and that is his girly body's physics. Damn it! What with this body?! I trained you day and night you can't even have a proper abdominal muscle?!.

Layne's body grew some faint muscle but he was not satisfied with it. He is a guy that flaunt his body not his face and Layne's body is the kind of body he really hates. Grew some strength, grew some speed, grew some perception but Damn it! Why would you grew some f*cking true muscles!!.

Grew some strength, grew some speed, grew some perception but Damn it! Why would you grew some f*cking true muscles!!

                                  (Layne's body looks like this)

"Player status," Layne said in exasperation.

A screen appeared in his vision

[Player status]

Title:  [Poisonous mouth] [Dirty mouth]

Level: 1 (0/1000)

strength= 74 (100)?

speed= 58(100)?

stamina= 65 (100)?

wisdom= 70 (100 max)

Abilities: gunmanship Lv 2 (2/10) Blade manipulation Lv 1 (10/10) junior Martial arts Lv 2 (10/10) Low level sword techniques Lv 2 (8/10) Assassination Lv 1 (6/10)

(Note () is the progress while the level is max at level 10 before changing it to a more upgraded abilities)

(Author: edited! I edited this embarrassing system 🤦‍♀️😂 I erased something like dancing abilities, My God! Where did you get this?)

Special Items/Abilities: Perfect beautifying emotions (permanent) (activate) System space (infinite) (activated) Health potion (consumable)

Power:

He already consumes 2 strength and 1-speed potion and his Abilities upgraded.

"Wait...... there is a question that keeps bugging me.......So where did you come from??" Layne Ask the game system. The game system always answers his question but at this moment the game system is very quiet.

[.......]

"Fuck! Do you come from that cursed book right? Hey! don't play dead!" Layne huff and continue his training. The system will not answer him this time.

In three months the protagonist will rebirth back in that time. Layne already told his parents to store many food, guns, modified car, and other necessities every day. His parents hesitate for a moment but still complied to his request.

He plans to tell his parents today and he really wishes that they will believe it.

Layne took a bath and wear a white t-shirt and white jogging pants. Layne's wardrobe only contains white clothes.

Walking to the study room, Layne knocked.

"Father? Are you busy?" Layne asks outside the room.

"No, come in." He heard his father husky voice and open the door.

Comin in, He saw that his mother is also inside the room.

"Mother, father I want to tell something. It's very important." Layne said seriously to the couple.

"Sit and tell us what that's a very important matter." His father put down the paper that he is reading and gesture to the sofa set in front of his desk.

Layne sits beside his mother and took a big breath.

"Mother, father............ in seven months there will be a zombie apocalypse that will happen in the whole world" Layne stare at his father who took a sit in front of him.

A moment of Silence resonance in the study. Layne can feel that a cold sweat rolled in his back.

{Note: It is the correct word? resonance? it's so hard to find the right word *Rolls eyes*}

"Hmmmm......Zombie apocalypse huh?" Letos stare at his wife then lifted an eyebrow in the direction of Layne.

"Yeah...Zombie, you know......the ummm....the man-eating flesh???" Layne tried to explain but his mind is in a jumbled mess because of nervousness.

"How did you know it?" Cecile asks the sweating boy beside her.

"I...I dream it a few days ago...Please believe me, mother, father its really serious" Layne ask with a pleading tone.

"Alright give me the details of what will happen in the apocalypse" Letos leaned at the sofa.

"Wh-what? Do you really believe me?" Layne asks in surprise.

"Of course we trust you, even if it is a game for you it's not much loss in our money" Cecile hug the shock, Layne.

Seriously!? This Layne is really dotted until he's rotten. They can even believe a zombie apocalypse that much.

"We should really give you something for your hardworking these few months. We proud of you son" Letos chuckle at Layne.

"Is this the reason why you want us to store these many things?" Cecile said

"Yes, Its very important in the apocalypse.......i....i have a space that can store these things" Layne said nervously.

"Really? can you show us?" Letos curiously ask

Layne waves his hand at the coffee table in front of him.

"Oh! its really gone!" Cecile put her hand in his lips in surprise.

*This is the second step in keeping me and my parents alive* Layne give a big grin at his stunned parents.

_____________________

This is your update (/◕ヮ◕)/