07: The start of the Doom

"Soon...I'll kill you with my own hands." A youth seethingly said in Layne expressionless face.

Unable to get even the tiniest attention from Layne, the youth harumphed coldly before walking away with straight back and proud face.

Brial fish out a handkerchief, gently wiping the water in Layne's face, his black eyes glint with a dangerous light to the youth's direction. "I'm sorry for my incompetence, Young Master." Brial bowed his head.

Layne glance at him. "Pfftt!!! hahaha did you see that little cat? threatening me with that soft paw of his? hahaha good! good! this Young Master is really put in a good mood after meeting him! Don't be so strict with your self, I'm the one who said that you can't interfere." sighing, he checks his wet clothes. "Let's find good clothing store and find a change of clothes." Brial nods and gives one last glance at the back of the youth, imprinting his existence in his head before leading the way.

It's been month since the party and the preparation is almost done.

Layne wake up in the morning in a bad mood after having a bad dream about that damned book, after breakfast he plans to go shopping to remove some bad mood and he's glad that he went shopping because after seeing the rebirthed protagonist face to face while leisurely walking in the mall

The protagonist walks up in front of him, suddenly splashing ice-cold water and threaten him right there and there, Brial move to stop him but Layne signaled him to stop and stand in his back, Brial looks at his young master and saw a mischievous look in his face.

Why stop? this is there first meeting and he really wants to get know the almighty protagonist of this book and after this meeting, the protagonist disappoint him greatly, Why fight someone while you're still weak? the protagonist is still powerless because his cheat will just start before a month of the disaster and his powerful friends and his man is not beside him, the protagonist clearly knows the power of the Kleiz family but he still carelessly threatens the only heir of the Kleaiz family after seeing him.

Layne shook his head in disappointment.

The Protagonist hate the Kleiz family especially Layne Kleiz in his past life because they're the biggest enemy that made his life hard in that doomed world and add up his traitor of friends and family that sided up with the Kleiz really make him hate them to no ends but, really??

The Layne Kleiz in the second life turns into a hateful petty man after his lover betrayed him and the cheap lover of his is one of the spare tires of the protagonists, he will do anything to get revenge to anyone who wrongs him in the slightest and the protagonists just decided to make an enemy out of him while powerless.

Layne "......" He is really speechless. That damnable book and its worthless characters.....

Thinking about it....makes his recently good mood turn into the bad mood again. He's not even the biggest enemy of the protagonists in this lifetime.

"Two months...." He still has two months before the disaster come.

Brial buttoned up the last buttons of the white dress of his Young master, giving it a last look, he nods his head in satisfaction and pinned the heirloom of the Kleiz family, for the past month Brial slowly respects his young master and truthfully serves him as the next head. "Do you still need something to prepare Young Master?" Brial also knew the incoming doom after his friend, Letos told him and he is very grateful to be trusted with this kind of secret.

"No-" Screams of horror interrupted Layne from saying anything.

"Ahhh!!! someone help!! Let go! Let go of me! You....ach..." A girl just outside of the store fainted, a man biting the girl's neck, making a bloody scene as the blood spread from the white tiles of the mall, The people fish out their phones and took video and pics like they are in a show, nobody's helping the girl at all.

Layne stared at the scene calmly, he signaled Brial."Let's go!" He walks in the center of the scene and positions himself at the back of the man who's biting the neck of the girl and swiftly stab the back of its head swiftly with his pocket knife, ending it quickly.

"Ah! you! you just killed someone!" someone shouted in the crowd but Layne ignored them, handing his pocket knife to Brial to clean and starts to walk back at the parking lot.

Layne snort, "Killed someone? you lot just keep standing there, filming a video and snapping a camera while the girl took her last breath, Who is the real killer?stupid people." The crowd looks at the back of Layne, complicated emotions clearly written in their face.

Layne sit in a comfortable position inside the car, "What happened? There's still two months before the disaster came...What happened?" He closed his eyes tiredly.

"Young Master..." Brial hands him a cell phone, his parents face plastered in the screen.

"Mom, Dad!" He blinks his tired eyes.

"Oh~~ Why's My Baby calling Mommy?" Cecile cooed his son not noticing the protruding veins in her son's forehead, about him calling them Mommy and Daddy...Cecile said that it's not intimate at the least that he keeps calling them Mother and Father so Cecile bugged her son endlessly this morning for him to call them Mommy and Daddy.

"Something unexpected happened."

"What it is?"

"The disaster already started."

"Oh?" Both Letos and Cecile said at the same time.

"Oh?! what Oh?!" Layne's lips twitch.

"Oh...as in it's just that? why are you worrying your pretty head?" Cecile clarified clearly.

Layne "......" For the second time in a day, he's speechless.

"Don't worry, Don't worry, Mommy is going to protect my Baby." Cecile pulled out a gun.

"Hey..hey..." Letos makes a move to get the gun from Cecile.

Layne gives a thumd ups to his Daddy in his head. Good dad! remove that gun! but the next scene makes him want to strangle the two.

"Here." Letos gives back her gun, safety triggers off.

"Hmp! Thank you. Anyway, we're already at the last step, don't worry son." Cecile smiled.

"Alright, I'm going home in a hour-!!" Layne blinks his eyes, shattered glass slowly floats, his seatbelt biting him tightly.

"Young master!!"

"'Son/Baby!!'"

A loud boom echoed in his ringing ears, his consciousness slowly slipping away.

>>>>>>>>

Hoho?

How's that?   Y(・ω‐)Y