Author's Note

Greeting to all of my lovely readers who have come across The Red Swan. Before starting the journey with Claire, there are a few things that you must all know about this book. 

1- This is a rough draft and I might keep changing the content of the chapters at times. But don't get mad at me. I will surely inform you all about the chapter number that might have been modified and will also let you know about the time when I stop meddling with it. Then you can sit back and read it all yours. 

2- Please, please and please tell me that its boring if it is. And tell me what part is boring so that I can fix it.  A bad reader will comment : "This is so boring."   But a good reader will comment: "I think you should add a bit more dialogues or descriptions to help the reader visualise more clearly. So and so part is boring because....."    

3- If you find this story interesting, then please share it so that someone out there can read it too. This story is intended for the purpose of entertainment and leading you to a journey and adventure that never really happens in the real world. Someone out there might be feeling very shitty about real life and fiction can help them escape or maybe refresh their minds. 

4- Lastly, please vote for it. It gives me a LOT of hope. 

"The unread story is not a story; it is little black marks on wood pulp. The reader, reading it, makes it live: a live thing, a story.”~Ursula K. Le Guin. 

I hope my readers co-operate with me as I take them along to Claire's world.

Enjoy.