Chapter 2

I open the door to the twat himself, Roman.

"Here's your headphones," He shoves them at me then says. "Also try not to get your emo song stuck in Thomas' head again." He left with a disgusted look on his face.

I close the door and try to turn them on, broken.

"That motherfucker.." I say under my breath.

I try to put them into charge since there wireless but doesn't work.

I think of going into the city, there is a city so we can buy stuff and see some of the less important traits since they don't 'deserve' to live with the 'more important' traits.

I slowly open my door and sneak out, trying to leave without being noticed.

I begin to make my way down the hall but Logan sees me.

"Where are you off to?" He says almost demanding.

"The city." I reply sheepishly.

"Why?" he pushes me to answer faster.

"For new headphones"

"Why do you need new ones?"

"They broke."

"Your so clumsily."

"I didn't brake them, Roman did."

"Don't blame Roman for everything."

"I'm-m not."

I walk out before he has a chance to respond and search for a new pair.

All I get is weird stares and faces of hatred, they all hate and dispise me.

                    《1 hour later》

I sneak back inside with a new pair and a smile on my face, it didn't last long until I spotted Roman and Logan chatting.

I bolt for my room and make it just in time as they catch me fast walking.

Slamming the door shut, and slide down the back of it.

Out of the corner of my eye a see a small shiny razor.