Chapter 8

Run.

I sprinted out the cafe, I heard Patton and Roman behind me, my inner anxiety told me to go faster so I did.

"Virgil please!" I heard Roman shout.

Everyone was watching us, they knew if something was happening between the mains, good or bad they cannot interfere unless told to.

Luckily, I was faster than both of them so I sprinted past the city and into the dark forest, the more sinister siesta lived there and luckily I was welcomed.

"Looked who returned!" I heard a voice calls out.

"Wow, he's such a pussy if he needed to come back." Another one called out.

"Everyone wants to be a main side, but he seems to neglect it." They began laughing at me, it felt like at tornado swooped around around me until I cracked.

"All of you shut the fuck up, I'm a main side so and a dark side so I represent you all so show a little funking respect!" They all shut up at once, "Show your self's" I shouted and some of the emerged from the shadows.

Deceit, Hatred and Anger emerged, I hated them 3.

"What are you doing back hear?" Anger spoke up.

"I left." I mustered out.

"How weak can you get, so your no longer a main side anymore." Hatred said, almost sptting at me.

"I never said I quit, I said I left the main house." In the forest I learned you needed to stand your ground however in the house everyone knew Logan was the boss.

"Weak." Deceit spoke at me,  I used to consider him a big brother but he only pushed me around and I did his bidding just so he would like me.

"Hyperctrical, I used to do your dirty work but not anymore."

"They took pity on you because you were the youngest at the time and you were hurting Thomas." He snapped back with a raging fire in his heart.

"You were hurting Thomas so bad they took you in so they could monitor you and make sure you couldn't harm him." My heart sank, it was true.

"Thomas got the medication so they stopped caring and let you to die alone."

I stood there with my head hanging low thinking about everything, they were true.

"If you want to come back you have to leave your main role position and let me take over." He put his hand out, almost like he was gonna make a Bill Cipher deal.

"De-" I was stopped by hearing gunshots.

Everyone ducked while I stood in the open, I didn't care if I was shot, i wanted to die now.