Chapter 12

~~Patton's P.OV~~

BANG. BANG. BANG.

"What was that?" I shouted while covering my ears, who the fuck is shooting!

"I don't know but it's coming from the forest, let's go!" Roman says while running, he's almost as fast as Virgil.

When we arrive we see people all around it, blocked off though and someone running out, Virgil!

"We can get him later, focus on what happened." Logan states with no emotion.

We walk to the front of the crowd and go in, no one would dare try and stop us.

3 bodies on the ground, Deceit, Anger and Hatred.

"Who would kill them?" I ask while bending down to check there pulse, nothing.

"Only us have that type of gun or police type sides." Roman has a sense of worry and sadness on his face.

"Someone went rogue?" I felt tears build up in my eyes.

"Who did we see run out?" Logan states.

"Virgil." Me and Roman say at the same time.

"Who was murdered a couple days before?" He has no emotion on his face.

"Greed."

"Who was staying with him?"

"Virgil." It suddenly hit me, he could have gone crazy and killed them.

He was in a asylum before we took him in, he was giving Thomas problems so they put him in there but we took him in and when he wasn't as bad anymore we kinda forgot about him.

Has he gone crazy?