Chapter 6

~~Roman's P.O.V~~ 

I am in my room now and I'm looking through the notebook, until Patton comes bursting in.

"GREED DIED!" He flops next to me on my bed and wines.

"That's a shame." I literally couldn't give two fucks.

"Do you not know?" He asks like I was stupid.

"N-no?"

"First off Virgil was staying with him so I'm worried sick and sides can't die unless they jump in the forgotten pit or by 'That Gun'." My eyes widen as he speaks.

Only important sides have that type of gun or sides who decide to be a kind of like police but higher.

"Was it murder?" I ask carefully.

"Yes, and I think someone wanted him dead."

It had been a hour since Patton came in and told me so I have been thinking about it a lot with him.

"So if we two didn't shoot Greed, it's either Logan and the police type system." I say slowly trying to get it wrapped around my head

"Seems to be that." He shrugs but looks concerned.

"Logan, can you come here for a second!" I shout and he slowly walks in to see us sitting on my bed with 1 leg over the other like we're a interagation.

"What do you need?" He asks.

"Do you know what happened to Greed?" Patton asks.

"I heard he was murdered but that's all." He adjusts his glasses.

"However he was shot and we know who has a gun here and it wasn't me or Paxton."

"I could be Virgil." Our eyes grew in shock, we were all silent until Pattinson spoke up.

"Why would he kill the person he was living with, they already good friends." Patron adjusts glasses while pissing off Logan and the same time.

"Are you two blind?" He asks us while us two are saking our heads he continues, "my eye has been on him since he arrived here and he seems what's the word, unstable or crazy."

I felt my heart drop but Patton was raging that Logan would dare insult his dark strange son.

"Why would you say that about him, he's one of us and WE made him run away so show a little respect also HE'S PROBABLY ON THE STREETS NOW!"

Logan looked passed as he'll and fired back, "HE'S A DISORDER THOU-!" he quickly shout his mouth while looking at Patton who was looking at the notepad I held which I opened on a page which was filled with insults all of us used and guess what was underlined, Disorder.

I heard a sob coming from Patton so I instantly hugged him.

"I-is ever-rything in-n there-e?" He manged to choke out.

"Take a look for yourself." I handed it to him and while he look through it he was so distort.

"I know the videos were scripted but I didn't that we ere that bad."

"I guess we were."