Chapter 20

first of all THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 27K you guys r amazing!! I just wanna address why I have absent for the last couple of months.

My girlfriend broke up with me and it hit me pretty hard but it's ok now (it still hurts but oh well). In October I moved school due to bullying for my sexuality (I accident slipped it out and I regret it) everything has been very stressful and im so grateful for everyone in my new school who welcomed me with open arms and my best friend I left behind in my old school. (sorry amy)

Enough of that, LET'S GET ON WITH THE CHAPTER!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                ~~Patton's P.O.V~~

"Everyone stand back!" we move aside as he flings his whole body against the door, it doesn't even open.

"ow." Roman announcing very dramaticly from the floor.

"get up, I'll do it myself." Logan sighs, takes a kirbey grip from roman's hair much to his distaste.

slowly but surely, he opens it however there is a lock behind it that can be only opened from the inside.

"What do you want?" we hear a shy voice call out from the darkness.

"Anxiety, we need to you to come out now." logan says sternly.

"N-no." he sutters, I can hear him movement. most likely away from the door.

"Guys, be more gentle." I say calmly with a 'I'm kidding face' "Anxiety, come please. We just wanna have a little chat with you."

There is silence for a couple of seconds.

"Ok-k." He unlocks the door, we can see him now, he looks distraught and fearful.

He looks at Roman and I with compassion he obviously cares.

But to Logan, fear and hatred.

I try remove those thoughts out of my head and focus on the problem at hand.

"What do you need me for?" he asks quietly.

"We wanna know if you're ok." I put my hand on his shoulder but he shrugs it off.

"I think we are done here, Anxiety is clearly fine." Logan says walking off.

"He has a point." Romans adds on, following behind him.

I look at him quickly, I wanna stay but I know I gotta go.

"Just go." He says with a sigh.

Quickly, I put my hand on his shoulder then run off to them.

Before walking into the common room I look back and watch him close his door, locking it.

  ~~Back to the present now hoes~~

                ~~Virgil's P.O.V~~

I see a light at the end of a tunnel and bolt for it, I need a disguise if I'm going to start a new life.

What side should I be, every side that dies is replaced right away unless they are shot with that gun.

I could be a new side or get my hands on the gun.

I can't just go into Logan's room and grab i- but I know someone who could.

Quickly I bring out my phone and call.

"Hey, I need a fav-"

"OMG ANXIETY ARE YOU OK, I SAW WHAT HAPPENED IN THE FORREST!"