Chapter 7

~~Virgil's P.O.V~~

I worked in the cafe 7am-8pm with some breaks but it was alright.

I had been sleeping in hostels with the small amount of money I was given, not many places allowed dark sides in, kinda rascit but whatever.

I was cleaning the tables when a group of light sides walked in and starting taunting Sass, he was a mix side since he could be a nice sass or mean sass.

"Hey sass, you back to your dark hole!" One of them shouted.

I tried to ignore it but it got worse.

"He doesn't need dark sides like you!" Another sides and that made me loose it.

I turned and and shouted "Hey! Be nice or leave!"

"Oh my god, is that Anxiety?" Some of them looked at me weird and 1 guy was texting someone.

"Yes I am now please leave him alone." I turn back around and continue cleaning.

I fell small paper balls hit the back of my head and laughter, I know if I get sad or worried it will affect Thomas.

I go into the back and hear a "WHERE IS HE?" is that Patton?

I come out the back and instantly feel someone hugging me while I push away, it was.

"Please leave." I ask cowardly, I am to scared to say anything against them.

"Aww, is the big tuff Anxiety scared of a cinnamon roll?" I heard one of the guys say while the others laugh.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" I saw Roman towering over the group who sat down.

"Come on Roman, HE'S A DARK SIDE WHO HE'S A BAD GU-" Roman slapped him.

"Don't you ever call a side not even a MAIN SIDE something like that EVER AGAIN!" They all nodded as Roman spoke.

"Let's go home." Patton said while pulling me.

"I'm sorry, I can't..." I pulled away.

"Why not?"

"I just got a job but if I didn't get it my friend would be alive and I need to do this for him to pay off everything he owes and his funeral.." I stopped and looked up at Patton, he looked like he was heartbroken but understood at the same time.

"I need to do this for him, I'm not going to repeat everything over again like the last time I was there." I saw Logan in the background literally give no fucks, typical.

"You need someone who you can like and talk to besides at least u won't have my bitching."

I could see a clear exit between them so, I ran.