Prince

Posting an old chap I did a long ass time ago...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Babygirl😊❤️

This chapter is for you💍

Well, you told me really cute things on pm's and I decided to write you some stuffs that I love about you in a chap. So here we go :)

First of all, I love your giggle, it's so cuteeeee! Your laugh too! Sometimes you snort and it's so Funny but so cute too!!
Then, your beautiful eyes, ugh, those eyes, they make me melt, make me hypnotized, I love your eyes, the way they shine when you get happy is just ugh. So beautiful.
Your cheeky cheeks, so soft like a baby's butt😂, the way they turn red as a tomato when you blush.
Talking bout butts, your beautiful perfect round booty, I love grabbing them and marking them mine by spanking you and/or leaving hickeys on them😉.
Your toned stomach, well, I love kissing your stomach and leaving hickeys there too😊😊.
Your legs, wow😍😍
Your hands, I love holding them, kissing your knuckles, playing with your fingers, the way they feel on my cheeks, on the back of my neck, around my...well, ya know😉.
Your cute noseeee! When I kiss them and you scrunch them or when you're thinking or when you taste something bad haha it's so cute!
Those lips, god, those god given plump lips. So kissable, so tasty, I love kissing those lips.
Your hair, the way they hang down your shoulders, or when you do hair flips, damn that's sexy in my opinion.
Your waist, I love wrapping my arms around them.
The way you bite your lip when you think or thought that you did something bad. Or when you're teasing me (:
Your smile, that goddamn amazing smile! It makes me fall for you all over every time I see that smile.

God. I love so many things about you. Things you do that you're not even aware of *chuckles* those little things you do, I love them.

Never change my Babygirl.

My wifey❤️❤️

I love you so much❤️💍💍

Don't ever forget that okay?

I love you very very much😘😍😍

-Prince
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow...I was so happy...now it all changed...

-Prince