Prince

Ariella I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for the way I acted and the way I called you names. You know that I would never do that to you but I was just really mad. And that just proves that you aren't the girl of my dreams. I'm apologizing because I'm not a pussy and I assume my mistakes. I'm sorry for the way I said things about you and called you a whore and a bitch. I hope you read this. Because I don't want us to be on wrong terms again. I'm sorry that I hurt you a lot. Nathan, he is really hurt. He still wanted to be your dad. He's sorry for being so dramatic. He loves you a lot Ariella. Oh and I just wanted you to know that I moved on completely. And don't forget that no matter what, no matter how many fights and shit we had, I'm always here for you. I am here if you need someone to talk to. I'm not taking the kids away from you. I'm sorry. I'm not taking them away from you. They miss you a lot too tho. So please. I'm sorry. I know you may not forgive me. But just know I'm here no matter what. Even tho it seems like I hate you, I don't. You know that I will always love you. Even if I'm with someone else. The life I had with you was all that I wanted to have with someone. It broke because we weren't meant to be together. You showed me what love was and we had a beautiful journey together. We have so many ups and so many downs, but I will never forget our memories. It'll always be in my mind and heart. I love you and I'm sorry.

-Sincerly,
Prince the Asshole.

@iconic_baby