Chapter 2

Harley's POV

We all set off for music I really like music because everyone one is gifted at something and we all connect together, apart from the fact that Harry and his obnoxious friends Liam, Louis and Zayn think they are Gods gift just cause they are all hot and can sing together I would say that they can't sing but there is no point lying to myself because they can, I would know as I sing too, zoe sings a bit, plays the flute a bit and plays a bit of piano she crazy talented for learning different instruments and then there's Tsara the fruit cake, she plays the ukulele and a tiny bit of guitar she is a blessed child. I was just walking around on my own trying to find a practice room and I could hear someone playing the guitar and I knew it wasn't Tsara she’s not that good, and then there was this beautiful voice that came with it so I carefully opened the door so they didn’t know I was there. I was shocked. It was Niall; seriously does this boy get anymore perfect! I know I shouldn't but I love this song, it was I'm yours so I joined in, as I started he stopped, does he think in a terrible singer oh god why am I such a twat? He turned round to face me but then carried on however it was hesitant but still he did. If I was that bad he would have stopped, so I joined in again. He probably thinks I’m incredibly weird now and I was stalking him but that was definitely not intentional, I like to think of it as fate.

When he finished playing I looked at him 'why did you stop playing when I started singing?'

'Sorry you weren't bad no not at all oh that must have seemed like..oh I'm sorry you were just.. just...absolutely amazing!' I was speechless he thought I was amazing,

'Wow thank you, you were incredible!' Suddenly an eruption of clapping came from behind us, oh shit the whole class just heard that..damn that embarrassing. Obviously I had fully walked into the room after we started singing again otherwise there would be no room behind me not to notice a crowd of people. Even Harry and his ‘posse’ were clapping, everyone soon left but not Harry and his friends no, that would have been too simple. They all walked in and patted Niall on the back and wolf whistled at me, I blushed and brushed off their compliments as I knew they meant nothing. They were all soon in a deep conversation about football or xbox or something like that...I don’t know I probably would have been able to join in as I know a bit about football and do play xbox quite often but I missed the beginning of the conversation so I thought it was best I left. They clearly didn’t notice that I left as no-one said bye or they didn’t care.

The rest of music went by in a flash, in study I didn't study just simply thought about harry, a little weird I know but I realized that I complain alot about him but when someone is that attractive and all they do it flirt and smirk at you, and you know you mean nothing to them because they do it to everyone else too it really grinds my gears. I'm sure he's a very nice person and that's probably why Zoe swoons over him but I suppose I've met too many people like him and I just can't be bothered to get to know him to be honest. New school years resolution actually take to time to talk to him because I think Zoe deserves to be happy so I'll just do some mental note taking. Zoe's quite a strong character I reckon she'll be able to tame him. I was soon plonked next to Harry in chemistry, not fun, not fun at all, at least Zoe was on my table and apparently now so was Niall, this would be the perfect table but Harry. 'Stop thinking bad thoughts' my subconscious reminds me, she really is a little bitch,

'You have to work the people you sit next to' ah shit what are we doing I wasn’t listening oh bollocks I'm gonna have to talk to Harry my new lab buddy.. Harley ,stop, be nice well try and be nice, sometimes I wish I didn't have conscience.

'So Harry what are we actually doing, I wasn't listening?'

'Ahah well I was hoping you'd be able to tell me' oh God this couldn't go much worse.. All of a sudden there was a burst if laughter and it took me a few seconds to realise that it had come from me, oh shit it got worse. Now Harry is just staring at me awfully baffled by my sudden outburst. Trying to pull myself together, I was now laughing at myself, I managed to kind of apologize for what he'd just witnessed. I thought it was best if I walked away now to ask Zoe what we were doing

'Hey zo, you know what we're doing?'

'Yeah, you just need to put 3 drops of that...' she said pointing to a reddish liquid '...into 2 spatulas of that.' She was now pointing to a white powder which looked more like cocaine to me. Maybe cocaine would ease my mood..

'Okay thanks'. Me and Harry finally set all our equipment up and just as I was about to pour the drops in Harry nudged me ever so slightly and I poured half the bottle in..

'Oh for gods sake Harry.' Now it was his turn to laugh uncontrollably

'I'm sorry, at least nothing bad happened.' As if on cue the whole thing exploded, leaving my face and Harry's completely covered in this tacky red goo. He started to laugh even harder, I couldn't help myself from joining in we did look hilarious.

'Okay, you two go clean yourselves up.' We both hobbled out of the classroom crying to ourselves.

As we neared the toilets we calmed ourselves down, I was about to turn off to the right when Harry caught my wrist

'Do you want me come with you?' Then he winked. Oh the Harry I so hated was back.

'No Harry just go away'

'I'm sorry I was joking but seriously do you want help getting it off because I would really like some help.'

'Okay then I suppose I would be grateful for some help.' So yes just to clarify I was in the girls bathroom helping Harry clean his face while he helped me, however this soon turned into a full on water fight.

'Harry we can't wear wet clothes for the rest of the day!'

'Do you have any PE stuff with you?'

'Well no..'

'Damn! I might have some extra stuff you can borrow' I didn't know how to react to this Zoe would definitely flip and I wouldn't want to give Niall the wrong impression,

'Harry people will start to talk..' Apparently we had walked to his locker as he was now digging for something appropriate.

'Who the fuck cares what people say we had fun it's not as though there is anything wrong about that, Here take these' he was starting to get moody but I think might have been just the wake up call I needed, he handed me some black trackies and a green hoodie, they looking very comfy I have to say but I couldn't help but feel bad,

'What are you going to wear?' just as I asked he pulled out a pair of chino shorts and a burgundy tshirt.

'Oh, Harry it's September you’re going to freeze we live in England you know not Australia!' He started laughing

'Harley I'm a big boy now, I can drink and I can drive, its fine I'd rather you were comfortable' what happened to the Harry Styles I thought I knew, well this was very bizarre.

‘Do you want me to wash them and bring them back tomorrow?’

‘No its fine I’ll give you my number and then text you my address and you can bring them round later, don’t worry about washing them I’ll do it.’

‘Oh okay’ I said confused. He started to get his phone out.

‘Here type your number in.’ I grabbed the phone and started to type it in; I named myself as I’m a big girl too.