Chapter 11

I had to stay for a few hours after school obviously for this music thing which would hopefully change my life so I can leave this dump forever. As I walked out with Harry and Niall as they obviously had to stay behind with me until i saw my friends then I walked away from them. "Guys why are still here?"

"I would say my mum was stuck in a lot of traffic but that's a lie we waited so we could still take you home"

"Y’all are so sweet yet so stupid! There’s not enough room in the car!"

"Yeah there is!"

"No there’s not...one...two...three...four...five" I said pointing to each of us.

"You’re so dumb! It’s a five seater car"

"Yeah Abi well done your Mum is one of the five ya twat."

"Oh..." Jesus she was so stupid sometimes.

"It's fine it was a sweet gesture guys I appreciate it but I’ll walk!"

"No you won’t!” A boom interupted the conversation, it would be Harry’s wouldn’t it.

"Well I have to..." I drifted off. 

"No you don’t I’ll drive you”. My friends simply agreed and started to walk off, sometimes I really hate them it was like they planned this.

"Nuts in Harls!" They chorused and ran away, real mature my eyes stabbed daggers through them until they were no longer in sight. 

"Ohh..well..umm..you don’t have to drive me home.."

"Then I’ll drive you to mine and we can play some Xbox again, plus my sister really likes you"

"Oh no I couldn’t" It wasn't that I didn't want to but Harry was very attractive and I find it hard to communicate with an attractive member of the opposite sex without doing something i’ll regret not long afterwards, I'm not even sure how he got so many tattoos at his age, I'm not sure he's even 18 yet but by god am I glad he did get them illegally or not.

"Why"

"Well I.. uh..don’t have a reason"

"Then that’s that, let’s go!"

"Fine, thankyou" Harry and I clambered into his car and turned the radio up really loudly so we could jam. We finally pulled up at Harry’s house about 15 minutes later. 

"You might be lucky, my Mum might be in too."

"Oh Yay.” The enthusiasm clearly not present in my voice.

"I don’t see why it matters, your my friend.”

"Yeah well Harry she probably won’t believe that and as previously discussed I’m not like most girls you bring home."

"Well to be honest I know Gemma certainly didn’t believe it, she'll probably just be proud that I've managed to actually find a beautiful girl that doesn't know it and is not a slut." Did he just say I was beautiful, well of course I didn’t know it cause it’s not fucking true why would he even say that if he’s taking the piss I swear to God I won’t hesitate to cut his balls off. Either way I was still blushing a horrible shade of red.

"Harry you don't have to try and make me feel better."

"I'm not, I'm telling you the truth, see you don't know it." Could he possibly be telling the truth? No. Not possible. 

"That’s because it's not true."

"Yes it is."

"No..." I was silenced by his lips on mine, his lips were warm and soft, a bit like when its raining and your inside all warm cosy, and you want to stay like that forever, but surely enough I ventured outside into the torturous conditions soon enough, well Harry pulled away.