Chapter 3

Zoe's POV

What an absolute bitch, what is wrong with that whore? She knows I like Harry. In one day she's gone from hating him to wearing his clothes and getting his number, I mean at least I didn't have to hear it off some other slut. Damn! I get angry quickly, I should probably see someone about it...It's probably nothing. Clearly very anxious and insecure, you learn new things about yourself every day. I bet she hasn't even said a word about me, oh well fuck her; I would do it for her if she liked someone but clearly I'm just a better friend.

Harley's POV

I was fast approaching Harry's house, I had a bit of a dilemma when I got home, did I put the clothes in a bag or not? If I did I would have to use a bag from a posh shop so I wouldn't get judged. I mean imagine turning up to his house with an ASDA bag, never do it. I decided against the bag, but I have been receiving some weird looks, it was only trackies and a hoodie, why did anyone care? I was knocking on the door, thankfully Harry answered so I didn't have to have an awkward conversation with his mum.

"Hi big girl" clearly he'd seen what I'd saved my name as. Hahah I crack myself up.

"Haha sorry about that I just thought it was funny that you called yourself a big boy at the age of 18".

"Glad you found it funny, quite the comedian aren't I?"

"Don't be getting too cocky now Styles"

"You want to come in for some tea? As you said earlier it is quite nippy"

"Yeah okay that would be nice" what harm would a cuppa do? I'm just praying his family isn't in, I don't know why I'm worried, adults like me. Maybe it's because Im thinking they going to judge me, I'm clearly not as 'pretty' or as sluty as most girls that make their way into this house.

"Harry!" I heard someone call, oh shit someone's in.

"Oh sorry I didn't know you had company, ooh even bigger surprise she's wearing skirt that goes past her vagina, I'm impressed Harry! You deserve a gold star" hahah obviously this wasn't his mum and he had a sister, I like her already, however as we had never met before, bursting out laughing probably wasn't one of my best life choices ever but I still did it.

"Gem shut up, it's not like that anyway dipshit" he then turned to me

"how many sugars?"

"2 please." Gemma then decided to resume her conversation with Harry

"Well haz we both know it's true, even if it's not like that which we both know it is I've still never seen as much clothing on one girl normally there's that much clothing on 5 girls!"

"Okay well bye now" Harry said taking both our teas out of the kitchen, I stayed in the kitchen wanting to talk more to this 'Gemma' but Harry was back in the room pulling at my wrist.

I soon figured we were in Harry's room, this was a bit awkward until I saw it, it was like it had a glow to it.. "Oh my god Harry can we play on your Xbox"

"Um I don't mean to be rude but I don't like playing when the person I play with can't play well.." Did he know who he was talking to?

"Bitch please I could beat your sorry arse at anything as long as it's between CoD and FIFA"

"Oh well then! FIFA it is!" 15 minutes and 7 goals later I'd beaten him 4-3. Suck that.

"Okay you were definitely not what I was expecting"

"hah well I'll take that a compliment, but thanks for the tea, I should probably get going before my Mum thinks I've been murdered and buried in a ditch"

"You sure? At least let me drive you 'cause ya know I'm a big boy"

"well it is dark outside so yeah please if that's alright"

"its fine" he then text Gemma to tell her, yes she was still downstairs, lazy shit. We got into Harry's car, my house wasn't too far and we were both quite happy with the silence. As we pulled up to my house I reached over to hug Harry as a friendly gesture

"thanks". I ran to my door and knocked 4 times, Harry waited until I entered my house, what a gentleman! I was pleasantly surprised by this new harry.

A/N seriously please comment because I have no clue if this good or not and I really just need people to voice their opinions, voting for this would also be brilliant thankyou!