Chapter 2

Its my usual hobby to bake. I can say it is only being me when I wear my favorite apron and a pot holder. I usually bake cookies and cakes in a special occasion but mostly when I don't have something to do on weekend I spend it in baking.

"Amie! Amie!" a familiar voice called.

"oh there you are!, I knew it you're here"

  This is my best friend Jinnah, well i don't have anything to say about her but the only thing i super know about her is that she spend her time more on surfing the net and watch the series of America's Next Top Model.  

"girl! I'm so miss you!"  as I great her with a hug.

"me too, so how are you?"she asked

"well I'm fine, i think! "

"so how was the new school?"

"well first of all it was terrible, I was late on my first day, then I got stuck on this two guys Mr. Over Confident and this Mr. 100% Jerk" as I told her.

"oh well that's interesting " as she hold some of the cookies that is done and she simply eat it without saying anything.

"so, how about you??"  i asked her

"well you know whats up with me" with a winked

"hey! tell me about those two guys you've  met?? i think it gives you much fun meeting them"

"Ji, they are both terrible. Gosh!, if I will be lost in an isolated island well i choose not to be with them specially to that jerk! I'd rather stay in the corner, stare at the ocean and wait until somebody will rescue us, or I'd rather be a dinner of the wild animals" i answered as i continue placing my cookies inside the oven.

"well i think you just need time to know them more, i mean you've just transfered and its just what 2 weeks, so i think you still have time " Ji said.

Well i think Ji was right. But i don't think so, giving too much of my time with that two guy and their jerkiness well just never mind.

Time runs too fast and weekend is over. Now I'm back to the real world. Here I am still in bed staring at my ceiling. I always treasure every 5 minutes of my time specially when I don't want to get up in my bed too early.

7:00 AM, and then I was done fixing everything. I runs downstairs when i smell the fresh bacon mom cooked for me.

"Hey, honey how many times I told you not to run in the stairs" Mom said

Ignoring what she just said is not really ignoring her at all. Well since i was in kindergarten i always do it so i know she'll give me the same reminder all over again.

"Mom, i might be home late, we need to finish some group project for the s

club fair, so just don't wait me at dinner"

"I'm done Mom gotta go," as i planted a kiss and hug.

"A, try to make friends, love you hon!"

"love you too Mom!"

*well this chapter might too short**

**still im learning**

-hope you enjoy-

#girl-w/-glasses#