Chapter 4

Everybody is busy for the Club Fair. Different clubs are preparing their booths for the fair. Music Club,Drama Club,Theater Club,Science Club even Varsities are also busy in giving flyers to all freshmen's.

While preparing for the program,I decided to stay at the music hall to practice my opening piece for the opening of the fair. I tuned up my violin and prepare my music book.

I started playing. Every tone is bouncing in the wall. Creating echo in the ears. Giving story in the mind and putting...."pllaaakkk!!!"

It caught my attention seeing somebody behind the stage curtain.

"hey who are you?"

"get out,why are you here??"

Then he came out behind the curtain..

_oh Im sorry I was looking.....wait I know you..shorty!!!" he exclaimed

"you??what are you doing here?"Amie asked

"hey! that's great you can play violin awesome!"

"and??"

"well nothing anyways gonna go now, nice to see you shorty" as he blinks his eye .

I stare at him as he left everything is like a recording tape that rewinds everything. I was asking myself "what would that for?" and on the other half I'm convincing myself its nothing he is just making fun of me.

Then a siren end my imagination. That's it, fair is about to start. The dean called everybody's attention. Announce that the Club Fair is already open and everyone is yelling for the ceremony is about to start.

"Hey! Amie the stage is you! go get you ass on the chair." Z called out.

"Everyone set back and relax and lets start the program with the opening number from the juniors music club" Dean announced

and the area was covered with cheers and applause.

I get up and with my piece i played the violin. Music plays in the ears, Notes touches the heart, songs filters the spaces. Its THE PRAYER, the title of the song I played. Everyone is in silence seems that they dances to the music of the sweet melody from the violin.

After the song everyone stares at me, and all of them yells for cheer and give a round of applause. Then the program runs very quick and everybody is busy looking for the club they cant join, and the day was full of laughter's and energy.

*forgive me for some grammars and everything*

#thanks for supporting

#enjoy

-girl-with-glasses-