Chapter 6

"what???" Aime asked

"its you!" Z said "I want you to be the judge for the try out"

"but why me? I'm just new in the group"

"that's why I want you to act one because I want to know what is your criteria in choosing new members, and besides all of us became judge for the past try-out." and I just watch Z preparing the table and gave me the list of the candidates.

"Alright guys we'll start" Bret called out.

Then everyone is cooperating for the event but not me since I got a hard time choosing which of the candidates that are deserving. Almost done last two more, Bret announce.

Then they called out for the next one and that's Drew came out behind the  curtain.

Clearing his throat he started to strum the guitar and started to sing.

"gosh he is so talented how I wish I'm his girl" as girls at the back talking about this jerk.

"ssshhhh! " I face them and give a monster look.

"hey Amie he is singing that song that's a girl song right? " Z whispered

"yeah that's colbie calliat song realize " Amie answered

"but you know what he did the guy version awesome" Z said

"well not that bad but he is still a jerk"

as I whispered to myself

After the try-out everybody is already fixing the hall. Some of the members ask to leave early so it was me, Z and Bret was left in the hall.

"hey! Amie don't you think Drew has a great voice? I mean he will be a good asset in the club "  Z asked

"yeah,I think Drew really has this talent," Bret said

"well yeah but I don't think he is good for the members and besides he is already a member in the varsity and look those girl members we have they are like drooling while that jerk is singing " Amie said

"oh-ow! I think there I smell so fishy here" as Z and Bret walk out with a devil laugh.