Chapter 5

New friends, new members, new clan this is how the fair takes in place. Everyone looks they found the club where they fit in. Z and Bret is busy in giving the form for those students that wants to try in our club. While me and Kirby is busy giving flyers those students who drops by in our tent.

" hey! hey! shorty, you have a great play out there, huh!" Drew said.

"what are you doing here?if you please excuse us we are busy and besides you have your own club so why don't you leave and make yourself busy there"

"well as much as I would like your idea but I'm afraid I cant grant your wish"

"huh?" with a puzzled reaction in my face

"because miss shorty I will join your club" he said with

what???what is really up with this guy.??

"hey don't you know staring at someone is rude?? " as he smiles and walk Bret to get a form

"Bret no! don't give any form with that guy" as I called out

"why?"Bret asked

"well he do has a club already I mean he is already a varsity so he cant join our club" I explained.

"Well we have a policy that everyone can join more than two clubs as long as they can handle everything"Bret explained

"oh-ohw! so shorty I think I won this time" as he winked and pinch my chick. He continue talking to Bret and discussing for the try-outs that well be happening on the next day at the music hall.

"You know what I think Drew likes you" Z said as he gave me some sandwich and some cool aid.

"what? that's impossible, that guy c'mon we all know he is a varsity so there many girls would love to hang out with him and me I'm so one of the bleachers who'd love to spend the day in the library and read those books on the old shelves.  " I said

"well your right I think he don't like you because it seems that you like him" Z said as she smirked and walk out.

It was a long day. I'm so exhausted, I threw myself in the bed and stare at the ceiling. Well I don't know why Z said that. To like Drew Smith is so impossible. I will never like him. I mean he is jerk. He has too many girls He hanged out I mean well honestly though he is hot but I easily change his girlfriends like what every week. GOSH!!! Why I'm thinking about this c'mon Amie focus. You have a lot of things to do. You still need to prepare for the try-out tomorrow.

"This is it" as I whispered to myself.

Students are too busy in preparing for try-outs. Some of them are practicing their piece at the lobby. Some are talking with their clan. Some are, they just ignore the commotion.

"guys!guys" Z called out. As everybody huddle and pay attention to Z.

"Alright this will be the first day for the try-out and we have 28 people who signed up for the club. I need some old and new members to be a judge" as Z look us seems studying everyone who could play as judge because no one volunteer for it.

"Ok it seems that no one would like to volunteer, so I'll be the one to choose"Z said

=here is the next chapter sorry for the long wait kindda busy for this past few weeks..

..thanks for dropping by!

-girl-w/-glasses-