Chapter 8

"hey! shorty!" Drew called out

"what?"I asked as I walked so fast as I could

"hey! am I in??" He asked

"what do you mean?" I asked

"you know at the club?" he said

"the deliberation will be done after class so can't answer that " Amie said

"oh I see" he said

"wait why are you so eager to be on the club when you are already one of those rebellious varsities?" Amie asked

"oh really, I'll set it as a compliment, well I just want to join and its out of your business shorty, and he tap my forehead and he went inside his room.

Then the class is like a blur and I am not on the mood to be at the club. I just want to go home throw my body in bed and just stare like looking at the universe. I don't want to see that bastard. Still I don't have a choice..

"everything is set guys I'll be posting the result for our new soon to be members" Z said

"oh yeah!" as everybody yells

"hey, A aren't you excited to know if Drew will be one of us? " Bret asked

"whatever I don't care all I want is to finish everything before we get busy for the line up schedule of the club" Amie said

"yeah your right so lets move!" Z commanded

So everybody prepared all the stuff at the room to welcome the new members. They are busy putting things up in its position.

"so guys everyone is here" Bret called up

The old members lined up to meet the new members and to know whats the result for the try-out.

"Hi everyone by the way I'm Z I'm the chairman of the club and also I'm giving the results for those who pass the try-out" Z explained. "I think everyone is looking forward for the result".

Z starts to name all the new members and introduce them to the club. I can say that this music club is genuine because all of the old members greet the newbies. Who would have thought many of the old member is praying that this jerk will be one of the new members, and unfortunately this jerk got a slot in the club.

"alright so it seems that everyone is already making friends with each other so we also prepare some snacks for everyone so enjoy have fun because by next week will be more tougher for us" Z said. Then she dismiss us.

Everybody pack their things up and went to their designated classes since we all have our last subject to attend with.

"hey shorty where are you leading" Drew asked

"none of your business" Amie said

"hahaha" Drew laugh out loud

"what seems to be funny?" Amie face him with a smirked

"nothing, your just so cute when your angry " then he again tap my forehead and leave

"that jerk, he is really getting into my nerve" and I'm about to burst with anger.

After class all I want is to run home. I don't want to stay long in the school. I don't want to see that jerk around. How I wish he will just disappear or may the creature underworld will eat him alive till his shadow will lost in existence.

-girl/wt/glasses-