Chapter 3

"Amie, another day! let's get it on!" as I whisper to myself trying to be optimist for another week.

Time was like a blur and and so far so good. So I was walking at the lobby going to the cafeteria.

"hey! you there! "somebody called out.

"Hi, I'm Z and this is Bret and we are from the music club" as this girl introduce

"hi, I'm Amie. "

"well yeah we already know you" Bret interrupted.

"yeah, what Bret mean is that we saw you at the music room and your playing your violin"

"oh! i see. yeah i usually spend my leisure time at the music room i just want to relax then" I explained

"yeah girl, and we are looking forward to invite you for the club we don't have a violinist and we heard you play the instrument so awesome" Z said

"well I cant promise but ill try it"

"Alright, so we will wait after class" Bret said

"sure" I agreed

The whole time at my physics class I cant help thinking if ill try to join at the music club. I'm not that confident in playing violin though practice a lot but I didn't try it playing in front of the crowd.   Listening of the tik-and-tok of the clock, squeaking sound of the chalk and whooshing sound of the wall fan.

"ok I'll go for try out! "as i shouted

"ehem!" i heard Prof.Dean as he cleared his throat.

"anything you want to share Ms.Amie" he asked

"oh no I apology Sir nothing important"

"it seems like we have a day dreamer in this class"

I heard that. Wait somebody called my a day dreamer. What the???!! Well not today. I don't want to ruin my day. So i decided to ignore him whoever that voice came from.

"Hi Amie" called Z

"hi, ammm I came here to try your club"

"oh well that's a great news, you'll a big bang at the opening for the science fair " she grab me towards inside the music hall.

Then I got to meet everybody. Jared the pianist. Kirby the bass. Andrea and Kesha the vocals. Bret the drums and Z for the guitar and here I am the violinist.

"guys I want you to meet our new member, Amie Evans and she will be doing violin." Z introduces me to everybody.

Then everybody is fun to be with. We jam for some tracks and play together. Decided what will be the opening track for the upcoming science fair. Share opinions for the flow of the program since the music club was the one that is assigned for the programme.

It was already late that we call it a day. We fix our things and leave the hall.