Chapter 5

~Daniel's POV~

Me and Jack have just been laying in bed cuddling and maybe some occasional making out.....but we decided today we were gonna do something different....(OMFG I WASNT EVEN TRYING 😂)

I was gonna take Jack to play lazer tag with me, considering its probably the only thing I can beat him at.

*Time skipperu Cause technically  I have to update my one shot book today😂*

It was very quiet,  you can only hear the sound of me and Jack's footsteps and occasionally some heavy breaths.

I ran up the ramp and leaned down against the wall, only to be shot. Again.

"How did you get so good at this?!" I screamed down to Jack

"Practice" He replied chucking lightly.

He was winning.

I groaned and made my way down the ramp.

Jack walked over to me, I was still dead when I pushed him against the wall and grabbed his dick causing him to groan roughly.

"W-what are you doing?" Jack Studdered.

I shoved my tounge in his mouth to shut him up.

I then moved on to his neck.
Slowly kissing around to find his sweet spot before his breath hitched and I knew I found it. I bit down and started sucking roughly, he threw his head back and groaned again.

I opened my eyes to see I was alive again. I smirked and shot him, walking away.

This time he was the one who had to fix his problem.

______________________________________

I KNOW THIS IS SHORT DONT ATTACK ME!😂

However they will be getting frisky here soon😏