Epilogue

10 years later

~Daniel's POV~

"HAYDEN, DINNER!" I yelled through the house.

I walked through the living room and opened the sliding glass door.

"Come on guys dinner is done."

I watched as Jack picked our little girl, Navaya over his head and ran out of the pool, swerving a bit and making airplane sounds.

I smiled at the sound of her laugh and handed them both a towel.

"Thank you baby" He pulled me by the waist kissing me

I smiled into the kiss.
"Jackkkk, you're getting me wet" I whined playfully.

We walked into the house and I took Navaya upstairs to get changed while Jack set the table.

"Hayden come on bud turn it off, dinner's done" I said peeking in his room

"Go away" He groaned.

I sighed and took Navaya to her room.
Once I got her in comfy clothes I sent her downstairs and I went in Hayden's room.

"Hayden, now" I said turning off the tv

He through the control at me and I moved so it barely missed me but crashed into the wall.

"Bud, what is going on with you?"

"Leave me alone." He yelled

Jack opened the door.

"What's going on in here?" He spoke looking between me and Hayden.

I sighed and shrugged.

"I just want to be left alone and you idiots wont let me" He snapped back.

"Okay you know what, Hayden stop. You are done talking to us like that" Jack stepped in.

Hayden started crying.

I rushed to his side and rubbed his back.

"Why are you even nice to me?"

"Hayden, you are ours. We love you. Even when you hate us" I replied pulling him into my lap.

Hayden was 9, we adopted him about 6 months ago and he's been struggling alot but me and Jack both know who he really is.

"Im sorry that I have been so mean, I just wanted some time to think."

Jack sighed and sat down with us.

"Buddy you could've just told us" He smiled.

Navaya ran in the room and Jumped on Hayden so I was holding both of them.

"I love you Hayd" She hugged him tight and he smiled

"Okay now come on guys. Lets go eat before it gets cold."

We all stood up and Jack picked Hayden up from behind, running down the hall and to the dining room.

We all took our seats and I cut the lasagna for Navaya and Hayden.

We all started eating with Jack making jokes about how he was eating his hairs family and how the boys were coming to visit soon.

I took a second to look around and truly soak in how blessed I am. This is my family. This is my life.

______________________________________

Wow.