Chapter 10

~Daniel's POV~

"Wait let me get the music" I laughed.

Zach glared at me and I heard Jack chuckle and Jonah just sat there with an amused look on his face.

I pressed play and Zach straddled Jonah, he lifted himself up a bit and started grinding. Zach made sure Jonah could feel him through his pants.

He moved his hips in circles and Jonah's head was tilted slightly back, biting hard on his bottom lip, probably to keep from moaning.

I glanced at Jack who now had an amused look on his face. I covered his eyes and he laughed.

"You are such a horndog." I whispered.

He shook his head and removed my hand, now looking into my eyes.

God, he is beautiful.

I turned my head back over to Zach and Jonah, who now had their tounges down each other's throats.

I cleared my throat and the pulled away.

"Uhm Jack truth or dare?" Zach spoke up breaking the silence.

I shifted my body weight a little bit, not wanting Jack's legs to go numb since I had to sit on him for the rest of the game.

"Truth"

"Describe your sexual fantasy in great details" Zach smirks

I shifted again, now a bit uncomfortable because I changed the way i was sitting before.

"Oh Uh get some popcorn cause you're gonna enjoy this" Jack chuckles.

Jonah walked in with some popcorn

"Already on it" He says handing it to Zach and sitting down beside him. Zach layed his head on Jonah's shirtless chest and Jonan ran his hands through his hair.

"Continue" Zach urged.

"Well it would be - actually it doesn't matter where I guess. It would be Just me and him and in that moment I would know, I would feel that he is the one. I would make sure he was completely okay with it and let him do what he's comfortable with. Well at least for the first time" Jack said nervously, laughing at the end.

At that moment I realized, I may have a kinky mother fucker.

"Hold on, You are bi. So who is this 'he' you keep talking about" Jonah pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Daniel" Jack simply stated.

Jonah gave us a confused look and Zach looked satisfied with himself.

I turned and whispered to Jack.

"Im tired, can we go to bed?"

"Of course baby" He whispered back.

I slid off of him, sitting in the seat beside him.

"Hey guys we're gonna go to bed" Jack spoke up and they nodded.

I went to stand up when Jack picked me up, I let out a little squeal and quickly wrapped my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck.

I snuggled into him, closing my eyes felt so great.

He layed my on the bed and I released the grip I had on him before he layed beside me and pulled the cover over my body.

I turned so I was facing him and  he wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer.

I smiled to myself, wanting to stay in this moment forever. I always knew I loved Jack but I pushed the feelings down, my mom told me to never tell him because he would hate me. My mood changed as I remembered the incident.

~Flashback~

I hugged Jack tight as he stood at the door of my house.

"Happy birthday Danny" He said one last time before he got in his mom's car and driving off.

"There's my birthday boy" My mom said picking me up and spinning me around,  walking inside our house

"Mommy, guess what?"

"What buddy?" She spoke softly placing me on the counter and opening the fidge.

"I want you to be apart of my wedding"

She laughed and turned her head.

"What wedding"

"Me and Jack's"

She instantly closed the fridge and moved closer to me, but she kept a distance almost as if she was....scared to touch me.

"No. Guys dont like Guys."

"But mommy"

"No. He wont wanna be your friend if you tell him that. Liking guys is wrong"

She walked away, leaving me there.

~End of Flashback~

She was wrong. Now that I think about it thats when she started leaving me alone for days at at time.

Jack was always there though, taking care of me, forcing me to go to school.

My thoughts slowly faded away as I let sleep take over.

______________________________________

I JUST WANNA HOLD DANI.

anyway....do you guys like it?❤