vii. the remaining twin; yvonne

* pov: third person (yvonne) *

===

For once she didn't have to deal with the excessive kissing.

Chiara and the other Tyche kids were far, far away from the Nemesis cabin, and so Yvonne and Yzonne were overjoyed — no, ecstatic. They'd done archery, sword-fighting, and Greek monsters alone, with Kayla Knowles, Andrew Chase (favourite senior counsellor, definitely), and Michelle Pace. It was fine so far — with Yzonne, Yvonne could do anything.

Well, maybe anything. With Yzonne, she could dance to Rihanna's Work with no shame. With Yzonne, she could use someone's own knife against them.

Percia was their teacher for Greek Battles today — normally, she was the coach for the more advanced sword-fighters or the primary boss in melee combat, but she took this lesson because it involved something that would be seen as deep and adventurous and in very great need of melee knowledge.

The Battle of Manhattan.

Since she only had a day to enlighten as much people as she could, Percia called for the Nemesis cabin to go with Kymopoleia, Hebe, Iris, and Eris. That made it thirteen people in total.

Percia, like stated previously, was the top heroine of the camp. It was obvious to notice her — her shoulder-length black locks cut choppily, how much she stayed with her boyfriend Andrew. Her sea green eyes that reflected her emotions by looking like a certain state of the sea.

Today's Greek Battles class included Ryver Delikhado, Clariz and Claire Wesley, Butch Damian, and Justin Noir. Justin had two half-siblings: an albino who was relatively nice for a child of the literal goddess of chaos, and a (hot as heck but with a frame so skeletal it was concerning) really tall guy with a tongue so silver and sharp Yvonne was glad she and her brother weren't people who'd be on his bad side.

When they saw Justin, the two literally squealed as they struggled to hold their breath. They wanted to ask him how he was doing (despite it being like two days since they'd last seen one another) and whether they needed to fight his siblings for being absolute douchebags. Trinity turned out nicer than they'd imagined — she was neither Myrtle Suzuki polite nor Amber Strike dependable, but she helped out whenever the newbies were clueless to a fact.

Ryver Delikhado was, like his mother, a literal storm. His sister wasn't around to calm him down, and so he was hyper whenever he knew what Percia was talking about. Butch stayed quiet. Clariz and Claire were seen talking animatedly to Percia before the session, and Golde...

Perfect Eris kid. He was rather cold and mysterious, very sarcastic and had unparalleled sass (well, Yvonne had heard from Courtney that Percia and Nicole were the sass champions of the camp, so maybe it could be paralleled or even surpassed). He wasn't an obnoxious know-it-all, but he wasn't a saint, either.

"You're telling me this dude is your brother?" Marveled Yzonne, staring in awe. "He looks better than you. Like, way better."

"You are an amusing person," said Justin, keeping a straight face. "But something's not right here, you get me? We don't have time for ogling a practical pain in the arse. Two passive, unknown campers know Percia pretty well. Percia, dude. Persephone 'Percia' Jackson."

"Maybe they got to know each other while we weren't here, I suppose. People being friends isn't such a groundbreaking concept to grasp." Noted Yvonne. She tried desperately to get them to veer away from that conversation because Percia was starting, but she and her brother knew it wasn't that. Even the others (excluding Butch) were somewhat concerned.