EIM PART 1- Chapter 14: Almost Rejected

I lay down with my food placed beside me. It's supper time I don't even want to eat anymore. I don't even know how much longer till my mate comes back. The same thing keeps happening.

I get up sloppy oatmeal rice waits for me. I have to eat it before the guard comes back or it's a whipping. I have had to many now all from Janette's posse. They threatin to use silver laced whips next time I don't eat the oatmeal. Next is Pauline comes an teaches me school lessons an then I go shift over an over an over again. Janette an her so called friends just walk by an laugh at my pain. I go back when done shifing I get clipped then sleep. I can't even sleep because Janette an her friends throw garbage rotten food at me. She has gotten worse as the days go by.

Once super is around the pack goes to the mess hall to eat. I get some leftovers. Usually after super I go lay in the make shift bed I made out of a sand. Today thou I hear heals clicking an another set of foot steps followed by that annoying giggle. I know it's her what has she got planed fuck. Not even one night, I deal with that bitch an her posse all day an I can't even have one night to myself. That's when I felt warm mush wraped in a thin clothed material drip down my leg.

"Are you fucking kidding me!" I screamed. Xena was trying to take over an I let her. They cover me in shit. Like for real shit. I am so grossed the fuck out I can't even put it in to words. Xena recognized the sent of her tormenter. He has been here before to throw garbage. At the moment she didn't see him as a pack member, more of an imposter an enemy.

After being hit in the face I start puking. I new in was gonna get whipped for this. When he was done her stupid laugh is all that could be heard. Until I hear a zipper an her whisper. "Come on baby she won't mind if anything it's like washing her off a little." I saw her slip her hand in his pants a remover his male part. What ever I can't say the other word yet. I looked a way Nancy said I should only see my mates "goodies" as she called them. Anyways Xena gave up a gave me control knowing she can't get out of this "dog house". Then I felt it. He was peeing on me. All I did was let a tear slip. How can my pack treat me like this. I know I'm a rogue but I didn't ask for this. After they left I did my best to scrape myself off. I have never felt so humiliated in my life. I miss my old life being free.

I wake up to a furious guard with a hose in her hand. Great Janette's friend. She hosed me an my cage down. It was so cold an it felt never ending I sware she folowed me even when I was clean just to hurt me. Their was a drainage pipe that sucked the remainder of the mess. She knealed down next to me an said "I know you want to steal the Alpha away from Janette. We will not let that happen. Tomorrow when your released to shift I will be on boarder patrol. Janette is allowing you this one chance to leave. I will let u cross as long as u never come back." She smirked an left. When she came back it was with a silver laced whip.

I am alone. I literally have no body. Pauline still came but she seemed off. I knew she was dealing with something official an I couldn't help her. It's my job as Luna an their taking that away from me. This morning I had been brought to the pack hospital after I fainted from shifting. Janette refused Percy to take care of me saying he would make excuses for me not to be were I belonged. He looked at me regretfully. The doctor I have now isn't mean but isn't kind like Percy. She did her job roughly. All I needed was more food an water an rest that I was never gonna get.

When the guards came to bring me back it was to force feed me. I can no longer eat. They shove a pipe down my throat pour the food while I try to break free, then make sure I don't puke. If I do they scrape it up an try again. I hate my life so much. The real reason I passed out was half way during shifting Pauline walked off for drinks I was so tempted to leave. Knowing the guard would let me go free back to the woods. As I was about to go Pauline was in my sight an my mate was on my mind. Could I run from him. Xena was tempted too as I was gazing from Pauline to the boarder an the guards back an forth. I started to get dizzy, I could hear my heart pound in my chest. Everything got hot an numb than my vision slowly blacked out.

So hear I am sitting like a pathetic criminal. Hair choppy, knotted, an tangled to one side of my head. Scars on my back from the silver laced whips. Clothes are dirty, badly riped, barely covering me anymore. After months of this bull shit I am convinced that I will leave. Why should I care for a pack that has treated me so badly. What kind of mate do I have if this is how I'm treated.

Just as I was about to pass out I say to the male guard that thru shit an pissed on me. "You will pay for this. You all will. Not if . But when my mate comes back your pack will fail with out me to help lead an care for you all. An when I leave your punishment will be the worst for what you all have done to me." He just laughed. He narrowerd his eyes challenging me. "Well I guess I should make it worth the punishment then." Fear passed my face. I'm to weak to fight him off.

The jerk steps in the dog house rips my torn dress off. I let out a scream. Of course more pack members just come to watch their not even helping. Their rooting him on. I don't even have it in me to try an stop it. They have broken me. He uses his claw to rip off my bra an underwear. His rough hands are around my throat an he squeezes gently. I can feel his nails digging into my neck. He forces me too look at him. He unzips his pants with his free hand. I hear Nancy an the Luna yelling to stop this. Their is a small group of girl beside them shouting how wrong this is. They try an force thru the crowd but the pack just pushes them back. His private is out. I shudder when I feel it touch me. I started to gag an then I felt it. He was at my entrance.

He looked me dead in the eyes smirked then before he was about to thrust inside me I hear the loudest, deepest growl. The pussy jumped right off me tucking himself away. I just rolled over trying to breath normal. I can tell my body wanted to pass out. I saw black dots but fought them. When I looked to my left I noticed I couldn't hear anything anymore. It looked like the jerk was screaming the crowd looked stuned. When I sat up I noticed the mangled body of the man about to rape me, was being eaten by my mate. I didn't mind the site. When most of my tormentor's body an insides were devoured my mate shifted. He picked me up an started walking never taking his eyes off me not caring we were naked infront of his pack.

"Please just let me go? I want to be free an forget this." I beg as I start to sob an turn my face in his chest. He holds me tighter to his body. I let the smell of melted chocolate an campfire surround me. "I will never leave you alone like this again Mia. I can't believe they did this to you." He growled out. He placed me on a soft bed. I stared to feel sleepy. As I drifted off I heard water running. Then hands on my body picked me up an placed me in warm water that smelled like strawberries mixed with my mates sent.

I let him clean my body as I forced my eyes open when he got close to my lady parts. I grabed his wrist an sqieezed. I back away but he wimpers cute with lots puppy eyes. "Please let me clean you I can't stand his smell on you. I hate to ask but have they....I mean did they.. do this before?" I shake my head fast. I didn't want to talk especially how I almost had my virginity raped away. I let him finish cleaning me by letting go of his wrist. He got the hint an finshed cleanin me there. I giggled when he went a little to far back making him smile woth confidence. When he made it to my back he growled. There were some fresh whipings an scares everywhere.He finished washing me an dryed me off.

He fliped me over an layed me on my stomach. Scared of what he was gonna do I just lay there a little cold. He leaned down an kissed one of my scars. Then licked another that was fresh helping them heal faster. It felt so amazing. He flipped me on my back an lay beside me. He let out a growl of lust out. I smiled an hid my face in to his side. "You are so beautiful. I am so sorry this happen to you. We will talk after. Get some rest I will be right here when you wake up." With that I slowly fell asleep.

A/N
So I gave you guys a early update cuz I went to long last time. I felt bad. If u guys want me to do a Gerard pov of how he finished his initiation an braged on the way home about him his beta an gamma have their mates an guy talk to come home to his mates dramatic experience. Let me know before Thursday just vote comment let me know.