Jacksepticeye x shrunken fan reader

First time writing in a while so sorry if it sucks

Screaming and cheering, a flurry of lights and sounds overwhelming the senses.

I woke up to darkness and a banging headache. The humming of a vehicle and a faint conversation was all I could make out. I tried to lift my arm to rub my eyes but felt as though I was weighed down by something. Sighing I tried listening to the conversation in hopes of finding out what happened but it seemed like my hearing was strangely muffled.

A stage with a single chair in a room full of people, laughter and smiles all around.

Gravity suddenly shifted to the front causing me to fall on my face, my limbs to slow to catch my fall. Letting out a small groan I simply lay there, my brain barely able to create a single thought. It was strangely calming, not being scared despite the situation. Confined who knows where, restrained and with my senses dulled.

Flashes of green, red and blue. Hundreds of people and the alluring smell of fresh food.

The sound of footsteps made its way to my ears. Suddenly the room I was in shifted to the left and my head was thrown against the wall. In my dazed state I heard someone shouting nearby and rustling sounds. This continued for what felt like an hour before the room shook again and the voice was suddenly louder.

"Next.....this one.....bow!" The voice shouted from seemingly above me. As what I could only assume was an earthquake shook the room. Without warning light flooded the space and I heard a faint gasp as I was temporarily blinded. There was a rustling beside me and the wall I was leaning on quickly moved upwards reveling another wall behind it. Now that I could see I turned out the voice above me and glanced around taking in my surroundings for the first time. The walls were a dark green, a sort of silky pillow was covering the floor, this was a lighter shade of green. I was in a large black net that took up most of the space in the room. When I stretched out fully I could touch the opposing walls.

I glanced at myself, recognizing the white t-shirt with green eyes scattered around it. 'huh I've always wanted one of these' my mind finally making a coherent thought. While I was thinking I failed to notice that the voice above me had gone quiet. I sat there confused, not knowing how to react to the strange situation and suddenly wishing that I had payed attention to what the voice had been saying.

The net suddenly lifted upwards bringing me with it. I shifted trying to get comfortable as gravity brought me to the bottom of the net. All at once I was face to face with the man I had looked up to for years. My mind went blank and I could only stutter out a quiet "J-Jack?". His baby blue eyes started at me in shock and awe.
"What the fuck!?"