Chapter 2 - Home sweet Home

Dani's P.O.V.

I finally landed and I started to get way more excited than I already was. I was ecstatic! I couldn't wait to see my best friends again. Plus I wanted to finally tell Alex how I felt about him after all these years.

-----Skip to Dani's New Apartment-----

Alex's P.O.V.

I have to work up the courage to ask Dani out on a date. But why would she want to date me? She's a model, she has a dozen guys going after her, so why would she ever pick me.

Dani is the most beautiful and intelligent girl I have ever seen or met. I fell in love with her ever since she pushed that kid off the slide because I said he was taking too long in 3rd grade. I'm finally gonna ask her out. I'll do it now before I punk out.

A-Hey Dani can we talk for a second
DD-Sure Alex! What's up?
A- I've liked you for a long time. And I was hoping you felt the same way. So would you go out with me?
DD-Of course! I've liked you too!
D- Well it was about time you guys got to together.
A- SHUT UP DAVID!

I know I told David off but he was right. But it was never the right time. Ok, I'm lying I was just being a wuss.

Dani's P.O.V.

I texted Alex and we are going on our date tonight and I'm super excited! I've been waiting for him to ask me that for years! I just can't believe he finally did it.

*Knock Knock*

When I saw who was at the door I knew my life was over.