Chapter 7 - Best Friend Trauma

A/n Dani has already met the whole vlog squad except Dom.

Dani's POV

I and the Vlogsquad are just hanging out and making bits for David's vlogs and of course, David comes up with an idea to blindfold me and surprise me with something that will probably end up hurting me. 

DD: David, D: Dani

DD- Ok so we have to blindfold you and surprise you with something very important
D- First of all it's not important if it's from you, and second it's not a surprise if it almost kills me like when you surprised me with a python.
DD- I said I was sorry
D- I said I don't care. I still hate you!
Jason- Would you guys stop talking and get on with it I tired of holding back the surprise
D- Oh my gosh he has to hold it back seriously. On the bright side, this one might kill me so I'm ready.

I put the blindfold on ready to die and I know that it might not hurt me because it just sat on me so it might be a giant gorilla or a person, or a really small bear.

D- Can I take it off now or am I gonna die here.
???- Maybe you should take off something else, that'll be really fun babe.
D- Hold the fuck up. Is that-- *takes off blindfold* OMG DOM!!!
Dom- In the flesh!
D- I missed you. I should be killing you though.
Dom- Now why would you do that
D- You know exactly why!
DD- Ooh tea. ALEXX GET OUT YOUR MISSING THIS!
D- You broke me asshole
Dom- It wasn't like that
A- I WAS TRYING TO SLEEP WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!
D- I'll tell you what's going on, this bitch left me by myself at 3 a.m. and you had to pick me and I had never heard from him since.
A- Wait you were the one that hurt her. What the hell Dom!
Dom- It wasn't like that I just--
A- You just what took advantage of her and then left her by herself in the middle of the night to go FUCKING PARTY! THAT'S MESSED UP! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!??!
Dom- I didn't mean to hurt her
D- I had to go to the hospital, Dom. You fractured my ribs when you hit me.

~~~~ Well that escalated quickly.