Chapter 4 *Smut-ish*

○ Smut Warning! ●

*Time skip after the date b/c I'm Lazy*

Dani's P.O.V.
D- I had a great time.
A- Me too.
D- Well goodnight
I was trying to look for my key when all of a sudden I heard...
A- WAIT!
D- Yea
He slowly walked to me and kissed me I thought it would just go on for a couple minutes and it did then it turned to a couple hours.

I unlocked the door not breaking the kiss and started pushing myself closer to Alex feeling his warmth and getting deeper into the kiss

I unlocked the door not breaking the kiss and started pushing myself closer to Alex feeling his warmth and getting deeper into the kiss. He pushed me on the couch taking off his shirt starting to make out with me again. He took my shirt and bra off and started to trail kisses down my body, feeling his soft and warm lips on my body made me moan into the kiss, deepening it. He trailed his hand down my body slowly reaching my heat. He started rubbing my clit, feeling how wet I was.

He started kissing down my body again and---

*knock, knock*

D- When I'm lonely no one comes to the door, but when I'm busy everyone wants to party.

We hurried up and put our shirts back and went to open the door. And low and behold it was the one and only David the cock block Dobrik.

D- What is it David I was kinda busy.
DD- I can see that your shirt is inside out. I just wanted to hang out but then I started hearing moans but don't worry this time I didn't film it.
A- I don't know you're talking about.
DD- Mhmm... surrrree. So what were you guys actually doing that made Dani come out with an inside out shirt.
D- I spilled something on my shirt and I didn't feel like changing so I turned it inside out.
DD- What'd you spill on your shirt, Alex's cum.
D- DAVID!