Chapter 6 - She's back and She's here to stay

D- Candy?

I can't believe that she is finally back. I'm not sure how I should react but by the look on her face, I should be guilty.

C- Yea it's me, obviously, who is this.
D- This is Alex, my boyfriend, I guess.
C- Wow didn't know you moved on so fast.
D- It's been 8 months, I'm not gonna wait around forever. 
C- You know what I did in those eight months, ate ice cream and saved up to come find you with someone else. 
D- I'm sorry. I didn't know what to think. You never called, texted, anything.
C- I hope you're happy with him. Best Birthday ever right?

Damn it! I fucked up again! I gotta make it up to her.

D- Fuck!
A- What's wrong babe?
D- I hurt her, again. I didn't go with her and I did her wrong just like last time. 
A- What do you mean?
D- I have a past, just like most people do. Some you know about, some you don't.
A-Ok. When will I get to know about this past?
D- Soon. I promise. I just need to figure out how to fix this.

I just walked back upstairs so I could try and go back to sleep but my anxiety was taking over me. I know she would never hurt me but we aren't together anymore so she could. She's one of the ones that would protect me but turn into a monster once I messed up. Oh, wait! I just described me. I'm a jerk.

---Timeskip to the next day---

She probably hates me. I really hope I can make it up to her. I just want my friend back, at least.

I have to make it up to her by getting her favorite things, of course.

~~~Time Skip~~~

I get to her apartment door and knock on the door and resume to wait anxiously and nervously for her to answer the door.

C- What is it?
D- I came to apologize and I brought some things.
C- Ok, bye now.
D- Wait! You really want to close the door, or do you want to watch the Notebook and Infinity War with me, while enjoying your favorite Vienna Mocha Ice Cream.
C- You remembered!
D- Of course. I still love you just not the way you want me to.
C- Fine you can come in I guess.
D- That's the spunky Candy I missed.

~~~~

D- Look I'm really sorry that I left you like that plus I --
C- It's ok I'm over you.
D- Well damn. Ouch. 
C- I'm sorry. I was upset that you looked so happy without me. We use to be best friends and since you left you didn't even say "Hi".
D- I'm so so sorry. I do miss you. Can we at least try to be friends again?
C- Of course. I missed you, Dani.
D- You too Candy Cane.
C- Oh my Lord. Here we go again.

~~~~~
I did not do so good on this one but its cool I guess.