Chapter 10 -What really happened. (Trigger Warning)

Once everyone left Dom kissed Dani. Dani never kissed back knowing Dom wasn't who she wanted.

"What is wrong with you?" Dom said

"Dom I--" Dani got cut off.

"You're thinking of him aren't you"

"I'm sorry"

"You said you loved me, Dani. He's not here, he doesn't want you like I do. DON'T YOU SEE THAT. I WANT YOU!!"

"DON'T SAY THAT! HE LOVES ME!! I LOVE HIM!!"

"How many times have I told you not to yell at me"

"Dom, please. I'm sorry"

As she tried to leave Dom pulled her back harshly. And started to kiss her again still resulting in her not kissing back making Dom angrier than he already was. Dom pushed her on the couch and ripped her clothes off. She whimpered knowing what was going to happen to see as it has happened a few times before. He started trailing dark hickeys down her neck making her start sobbing and telling him to stop. But of course, he didn't listen.

"Please stop I'm sorry but please just don't do this to me"

"Oh baby your so beautiful you don't need to cry. Everyone's gone. No one can hear you" He said as he caressed her cheek making her sob even louder than before.

"Dom please I--"

"SHUT UP! YOUR MAKING THINGS WORSE! "

He stands up and admires her nude body. He pulls his pants down and without warning thrusts into her making her scream in pain. He keeps going until he feels he is going to cum.

"Sit up bitch"

She does what she's told and sits up being face to face with Dom's cock. He forces his cock into her mouth and keeps thrusting until he cums in her mouth. He then pushes her back down on the couch and walks back to his bedroom and goes to sleep knowing that he'd hurt her again just like before.

He wakes up the next day and looks at her and says " That's what bitches like you get for doing that shit to me over and over again. Breaking my heart like that. HOW COULD YOU!"

Well, this made me cry while writing this. I was trying to put my emotion into this because it has happened to me before so yea. Have a great day I guess.