Chapter 12- The Date: Part 1

Dani's POV

So, I finally finish getting ready and surprisingly don't get makeup on the dress which is perfect by the way.

(What she wore ^^^)

(What she wore ^^^)

I absolutely loved it and Alex was here so I ran downstairs and saw his jaw drop. I guess I picked the right outfit.

"You look...I mean you always...I don't...Damn," he tried to say.

I can't believe how great he was. I  can't believe that I wasn't as speechless as he was I mean, damn.

 I  can't believe that I wasn't as speechless as he was I mean, damn

(^^What Alex wore^^)

"You don't look so bad yourself."

"Thanks, beautiful" I blushed.

I always blushed at his words and I blushed at everything he did. The way he looked at me, the way he smiled at me or spoke with his raspy voice that made me feel...um certain things. He's one of the most important people in my life and I can't believe I'm falling in love on the second date. Well, it is Alex so it's not that unbelievable.

"Babygirl, you ok?" He said snapping me out my trance.

He's even hotter calling me baby girl.

"Yea, I'm perfect."

"Hell yeah, you are."

"Let's go," I said covering my face.

"Uncover your beautiful face then we'll go"

"Fine," I say uncovering my face blushing harder than before.

~~~Time Skip~~~

"So where are we going, Gray?"

"Hmm I don't know I guess you'll have to wait and see"

"That's not fa-" I paused finally looking around.

"I know this route. Wait! Wait! Wait! Are we seriously going to the place you took me for my birthday and kissed me!"

"Maybe..."

"YAY! WE'RE GOING TO PERCH!!"

"Stop all that yelling or I am turning this car around."

"Yes daddy," I said looking at him innocently.

"Um, I... Oh look we're here."

I giggled knowing what that was doing to him.

So went and checked in and I'm pretty sure he saw me blush when the guy said, Mr. and Mrs. Ernst. I can't wait until I'm actually Mrs. Ernst.

"Me neither, cutie," Alex said.

"I said that out loud didn't I"

"Yep. But don't worry it was cute," how can this guy make blush so easily uggh.

Once we get to the table a waiter comes and takes our drink order, not gonna lie, he was cute.

"I'll have a Sprite and she'll have Mt Dew."

"Ok be right back with that," the waiter said and right before leaving winking at me making Alex infuriated.

"You're mine got it," Alex said sternly.

"Yes-"

"Say it"

"I'm yours," as soon as I said that he squeezed my thigh making me wetter than I already was.

"Good girl,"

The waiter finally came back and honestly I wish he didn't because right after Alex told him his order, things got a little.... interesting. I felt his hand go up my thigh and every time my breath hitched he would squeeze harder and go farther up my thigh making me wetter by the second.

"What the fuck were you doing?!"

"Well, he was obviously flirting with you so what better way to prove that your mine."

"Well thanks, now they probably think we're freaky."

"Well they wouldn't be wrong, besides I can't resist you in that dress," he said while biting his lip and looking me up and down like I'm his prey. I wish I was his prey, just eat me already, damn.

The waiter finally comes back with the food and once he does Alex takes off to the bathroom, I really wish he didn't.

"Hey baby," says the waiter aka the one person I can't fucking stand aka my ex.

"Don't, just get away before he comes back I do not want to cause a scene not tonight."

"Why should I? I bet he doesn't treat you like I did."

"Obviously not that's why he's still my boyfriend."

"I know you still love me, babe."

"I don't, I'm not so sure I ever did in the first place."

"What the fuck did you just say to me slut,"

"You heard me, now back off."

"I should-"

"The lady said back off, asshat," thank God he came back in time.

"Just so you know she was horrible in bed and out."

" Really, are you sure she was the problem because damn, she rocked my world with her tight little-"

"Let's eat and leave please, bye, please don't come back," I interrupt before he says anything that'll make me redder than I already am.

Get ready for Part 2......